Chapter 50

As you walk to Doug's house to drop off your dog a lady yelled to Doug and you to have fun. You see that the dog sitter seems really nice and you can tell that Doug really trusts her with his dog. If Doug can trust her than you can trust her with your dog. As you and Doug go over to his car which is a Malibu. You didn't care for Malibu's, but you did say anything to him because Doug doesn't have to really take you anywhere. Maybe just maybe this could get your mind off of Harry. You sit in his car and you think of the time when Harry first sat in his car that you bought him. You shake your head to yourself trying to get Harry out of your mind. Doug sits in and starts to take off in the car. He drove to a restaurant you've never been to before, but it looks like a lovely place. When Doug parks he smiles and looks over, "You've been awfully quite. I hope that it won't be this way when we get in." You look over to him and say, "no it won't be. I'm just shocked you asked me to come here with you." He opens his door and run over to your door and opens it. This reminded you of Harry because he used to do the same thing, open the door for you. You tell yourself to stop thinking and in your thoughts Doug says, "Well, of course I would ask a beautiful lady like you to come with me." You smile and look at the ground as Doug tries to grab for your hand. You pulled your hand back because you know that holding hands could lead to something else, like it did every time you and Harry held hands. You try to shake off your Harry thoughts again, but its rough. He has been a big part of your life for quite some time now and you just can't erase that, not one bit. Again you shake your head to yourself trying to stop thinking about Harry. You can't help it though because he is, was, a major part of your life, but I guess times like these will heal... Like your heart. No one really understands how you feel about things today. You really do miss Harry.  As you and Doug sit down at a tables wait or who looked extremely familiar to you came over. Then as the boy wait or came closer it was easy to tell who it was.