Chapter 42

The way to Dairy Queen was just of Harry acting goofy like he always does when you are in the car together. Dancing and singing to the radio and of course you never sing because you think you have the worst singing voice in the world.

As you arrive at Dairy Queen you walk inside and you already know what you want to order a Key Lime Pie Blizzard. Key Lime sounds so good to you at this moment. Harry orders a vanilla and chocolate twist cone with sprinkles all over it. That sounded good too, but Key Lime sounded even better to you. You both end up getting your orders and you sit at a picnic table beside the building outside. "(Y/N) calm down.. You're eating that thing like its a contest for the fastest eating competition in the world. You might end up with a headache by doing that," while he's talking he holds his hands up and gives you a concern look. You don't even realize that you were eating so much so fast, but your taste buds were filled with joy. "Oh sorry you don't like the way I eat my Key Lime Pie Blizzard.." You say in a sarcastic tone, but he giggled by it. You didn't say it rudely, but he was judging the way you were eating your ice cream. Oh well. Time flew by with talking about how your summer started and Harry has to go back to school for another two weeks and he will be done. It still seems crazy you didn't want any special treatment about your mom passing away and because you were in the hospital. Well, you might as well take it when you can. An opportunity like this never happens. You look up and see that Harry is done with his sprinkled cone and you still have some blizzard left. "And you were complaining about me eating too fast." You chuckle. He shakes his head and just stares at you. "What?" You say. No answer. "What?" No answer again. "Good lord Harry if you do not answer me." He looks away from you nonchalantly and it bugged you, but who cares. You finally finish your blizzard which it was the best blizzard you have had in awhile. Harry takes you to his car and opens the door for you like a gentleman and you get in and put your seatbelt on. He runs to his side and gets in and puts his seatbelt on and he starts his car. You feel extremely tired right now and maybe it was the ice cream. You put your head against the seat and close your eyes. You suddenly feel bumps and you must have slept through the whole car ride because you woke up I your drive way. You see Harry looking at you, "well good morning!" He says and giggles. "Yeah yeah I know I feel asleep." You say as you open the door and walk out of the car and so does Harry. You walk up to your stairs in your porch and Harry gets the key from underneath the mat and unlocks the door for you. You both walk in, "hey I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to he's home soon.. I mean I have school tomorrow so.."

"That's fine Harry." You reassure him because you would do the same thing too, if you had school. "Okay, I will come by after school tomorrow though and ill text you tonight before I go to bed." You hug him and he hugs you back in a warm tight hug. "That's fine Harry, I hope you have a good day in school tomorrow." He kisses you and makes sure that the door is locked on his way out. "Bye ill text you later, I love you." He says. "Okay and I love you too." Then the door is suddenly shut. You didn't even notice the time it was 6:00 pm. Wow, you really weren't hungry so you didn't have anything to eat for the rest of the day. The day slowly went on and you decide to get into the shower. You make sure everything is locked up and how it should be. You walk upstairs to your bathroom and you strip all your clothes off. You let the warm water run for a little and then you hear your phone vibrate. It's a text from Harry. "Hey babe! I am going to go to bed so goodnight sleep tight and ill dream of you tonight! Xoxo." You respond, "okay, goodnight Harry and ill dream of you tonight too! Xoxo!" You put your phone down in the counter and you walk I the shower. You took about a twenty minute shower which you usually take longer showers, but you were tired. You get dressed and walk into your bedroom and lay down in the bed. You lay there for about 2 minutes and look up at the ceiling.

"Goodnight mom I love you." You whisper.