Chapter 23

Happy Once Day! I hope we'll get some Captain Swan scenes today and that they didn't cut out the kiss.

Killian's POV

I knew that look Swan gave me. We understood each other without words since we love each other so much. So truly. So intensely. So passionately.

So I'll play along with whatever she has planned. I trust her instinct. She's strong, so she'll be able to handle this. I trust her.

Emma: "Yeah. We know someone with that name. We can bring you to him. Why do you wanna see him?"

Cuddy: "Because I know him and I wanna see him. I miss him."

I notice now, that my Swan was tensing up. There's no need for her to worry. I won't let anyone kill me again nor do I know her...I wonder what else she lied about.

Emma: "Weird. He never mentioned, that he knows someone that isn't from Storybrooke."

Cuddy: "He doesn't know, that I'm in this world. I just came here about 5 years ago. Before that I was in the Land of Untold Stories. But I escaped when I heard, that the Evil Queens curse has been broken because I assumed he was effected by the curse."

Emma: "He wasn't."

Cuddy: "But he is in Storybrooke?"

Emma: "Yeah. Why do you care so much?"

Cuddy: "He's my son."

What the hell?! That woman is a liar. It got me very angry, so I turned around to her. And screamed at her. "My mother is dead!"

Her face softens like she's about to cry. "Killian?"

Killian: "Don't call me that. You are a bloody liar. My mother isn't alive anymore."

Cuddy: "Is that what your father told you?"

Why does she seem so broken and trustworthy? It can't be true. My mother is dead. Even though it wouldn't be the first time my father lied to me.

Killian: "Yeah. Because it's the truth."

Cuddy: "No it isn't. When you were 3 and your brother 6..."

I wince at the mention of Liam. I miss him so much even though I just saw him in the Underworld. I wish he would be here too. Like I am.

Cuddy: "Everything alright, my boy?"

"Don't call me that." I hiss at her.

Swan takes my hand now and squeezes it lightly. She knows how much my brother meant to me and how upset it makes me every time I hear his name or talk about him.

Cuddy: "...I was very sick, as you know, I guess. For a long time it looked like I wouldn't recover. Ever. But one day me and your father found a cure, however it was very expensive. We couldn't afford it nor did your father want to spend that much money on anyone but himself, so one day he came home with a weird key and with it he opened a portal to the land of Untold Stories. He pushed me through it. I tried to hold on, but I was too weak due to my sickness. I never meant to leave you and Liam. I love you both. So much. Please believe me, Killian."

Tears were streaming down her face in full force, but I won't believe her out of pity. I guess I'm not good with trust like my Swan. We're obviously more alike than I originally thought.

So I turned around and ignored this Cuddy person for the rest of the drive.