Chapter 21

The next day Emma, Killian, Henry, Allison, Melanie and Chase went back to PPTH to pick up Ashley and Thomas.

When Emma, her sister and Henry arrived in Ashleys room, Foreman was currently checking up on her.

"Hi, Ashley. We're back." Emma said to her friend with a smile on her face. Then she turned to Forman. "When will Ashley be discharged?"

"Soon. I hope. She seems to have recovered well and her vitals are good. I'll check with Dr House and then I can tell you, if you can leave with her."

He turned around and looked between Allison and Emma with a confused expression.

"You really are related..."

The twins laughed. They probably had to get used to that. Allison actually thought of dyeing her hair back brown, so that no one would mix them up.

Allison approached Foreman and smiled at him before hugging him. "Hi. Haven't seen you in quite a while."

F: "Yeah. Also you never said goodbye."

A: "Sorry. But I thought we aren't friends, so I wouldn't have to say goodbye."

F: "Will you ever forget that statement of mine? It was so long ago. You can't still be mad."

A: "But I am. It hurt."

She faked tears at that. And Foreman actually chuckled. He doesn't laugh very often.

F: "How have you been in Chicago?"

A: "Good."

F: "Will you come back to PPTH now?"

A: "No. I'm going home with my sister. We want to spend some time together."

Then Chase entered the room with Killian and the baby. He had given House his letter of resignation, while Killian waited outside with the baby. They didn't want House to bother Melanie.

Foreman noticed the baby quickly and looked between Chase and Cameron with a raised eyebrow.

Allison smiled lightly. "Foreman, I want you to meet my daughter...Melanie."

F: "Wait. You guys have a kid? Why did you never tell me, Chase?"

R: "I didn't know."

F: "Cameron was actually capable of keeping that information for herself? Shocking!"

Cameron just glared at Foreman until the door opened again and Cuddy entered the room.

C: "Chase, why did you resign? Is House doing insane things, that I don't know of?"

R: "No. I'm moving away."

C: "Where?"

R: "To a small town in Maine...what was it called?"

E: "Storybrooke."

Now Cuddy's whole face went pale and she seemed like she wasn't in the same room as the others.

....

Cuddy's POV
- About 5 years ago -

As I got up in the morning I thought that today was going to be a totally normal day. But I was wrong.

I went to the market early to shop some groceries and meet some friends. First I approached the fruit shop. The owner was called Mary and she was a good friend of mine.

M: "Hey Lisa. It's so nice to see you. How are you?"

L: "I'm fine. You?"

M: "Me too. Have you already heard the rumors?"

L: "Which rumors?"

M: "The curse of the Evil Queen got broken. Everyone from your realm remembers who they are again, but they're still in this town...Storybrooke."

If this is really true I have to find a way to this Storybrooke. But how? Maybe I can get more information out of Mary.

L: "In which realm is this Storybrooke anyway?"

M: "I don't know the name of it. But I know, that in this realm people think that magic doesn't exist."

If there is no magic it's even harder to get there. I suppose no magic beans would work. Not that I have any anyway.

But I will find a way to get there. No matter how long it takes. I have to. I have no other choice.

Maybe I should just find a magic bean. It's better than not having a plan at all. If it doesn't work, I can still look for another way.

...

So Cuddy looked for magic beans everywhere in her realm...the Land of Untold Stories. And one day she actually found one.

It didn't brought her to Storybrooke though. It brought her to a place called Princeton, New Jersey. But it looked like she is in the right realm. No one believed in magic here.

Cuddy saw this as a success and got a job, but never gave up on finding Storybrooke.

Obviously no one in this realm knew this town, so it wasn't easy for her. But she still never gave up hope. She has to find Storybrooke. No matter what.

She often got close to finding it, but never as close as this.

Now she will finally get to Storybrooke.