Chapter 32

Emma's POV

Leaving Killian in the hospital was even harder than I thought. He shouted my name, his voice filled with so much hurt, worry and also betrayal. And I just ignored him.

What's even worse is, that I caused these emotions.

I hurt him.

He's worried about me.

I betrayed him.

I left him once again.

He deserves so much better than me. Liam was right in the Underworld. Killian would be far better off without me. He would be happier without me. Maybe he would've found someone else. Someone, that is normal.

Someone, that isn't constantly separated from him.

Someone he could have a white-picket-fence life with.

Some that isn't me...

Now I'm on my way to the Evil Queen and maybe I won't be able to defeat her. She won't let me live in that case and maybe that's okay. Killian might lose me and get the future he deserves with someone else. Maybe that's the way the story's supposed to end.

Killian's POV

As I run to my Swan I see Belle and I approach her. Before I went to visit my Swan at the station earlier today, I was in the library, trying to find a way for Emma to avoid her vision. Her fate.

Belle helped me, so she might have continued looking and found something.

Belle: "Killian. Just the person I was looking for. I found something in one of my books about your Evil Queen problem. And I'm afraid I have bad news. Emma can't avoid her fate. The only way to get rid of the Evil Queen is to kill Regina too. They're doppelgänger and their lives are connected. Also I'm afraid, that she really wants to kill Emma...It's part of the Dark Curse. As some kind of revenge for breaking it. There is a profecy...the Savior and the person who cast the curse, the Evil Queen, will fight the final battle. Only one will win – the light or the dark. If Emma loses light magic will vanish and all that will be left is darkness..."

I leave her standing there and run to Swan. I have to protect her. She doesn't have to do this on her own.

She might be fated to die, but I won't let that happen.

Swan, I will find you. I will always find you because I love you more than anything in any realm and we're kindred spirits.

Emma's POV

As I walk on Main Street I hear someone appearing by magic behind me. Killian was right, it isn't funny to appear like that. I turn around in only a second and as I guessed it's the Evil Queen.

Evil Queen: "Look who we have here...the Savior. You're really brave to be here, to face me. I thought, that you'd be by your sisters side. It's really unfortunate what happened to her? Isn't it?"

Emma: "I'm not afraid of you. Actually I think you're ridiculous. You think you're so terrifying, while in reality you're a joke. You're a coward. You couldn't defeat my parents, so you cast your stupid curse. You hide behind your dark magic while actually you are one of the weakest persons in any realm."

Evil Queen: "You are obviously ready to die, Savior. I'll show you what weak looks like. A little spoiler...it has blond hair and a red leather jacket. Let's fight."

She made swords appear in both of our hands and we begin to fight. It's exactly like in my vision. When I almost win my hand starts shaking again. I thought, that it stopped after I told Killian, but I was wrong. It might have only stopped because I stopped thinking about this...I was too overwhelmed with my happiness and getting to know my sister.

The thought of the people I love most...

Killian.

Allison.

Henry.

Even my parents.

...makes my hand stop shaking, but it's too late. The Evil Queen stabs me in the stomach just like in my vision. Before collapsing onto the ground I hit her with my magic one last time and I notice the red diamond on the sword.

It's shining brightly.

And I notice it's the sword from my vision.

So this is it. I'm really dying. It was my fate and I couldn't change my fate.

Before my eyes close I see Killian running towards me with tears streaming down his face while he shouts my name at the top of his lungs, but I hardly hear him.

And before I know it, I doze off into an endless sleep.