Chapter 4-Tobias POV

I see the desperate look in her eyes. She's going to let go, she is Tris she won't let me try and save her and dying the process. I remember the rope that was on the floor when I I was first up here.

I tightly tie it around my waist and around the switch. All I have to do know is jump of, like is my fear landscape-but It's real. My weight will possibly move the switch.

I walk up to the ledge, this is it. If the rope breaks I fall on the concrete below me. If I survive I'll be left dangling until Tris comes back up and somehow pull me up, she'll need help, she's not strong enough is she. Of course she is its Tris, my Tris.

I look at her she is hanging on by her good arm and balancing herself with her leg on a steel bar on her side.

"Tobias... Don't do it, I'll get myself up."she rasps. "If you do it I'll let go"she's practically in tears now.

"Tris don't I know what I'm doing" I say "I've done this plenty of times" I lie

Wind blows her short blond hair in different directions. If I die it's for her. It's a good reason. If I die she will be the last person I see, Tris.

"I love you"I whisper and jump. I can't hear my screams over the air rushing around me. I wait for the pain but it doesn't come. Just like in the Fear landscape with Tris.  

The Ferris wheel starts moving. Tris looks at me smiling she realizes my plan. She always does. She get on one of the cars and starts climbing up the ladder to the roof with the controls.

She see's the rope, I tied.

" I'm going to pull you up!" She screams over the wind.

I look down, I'm about twenty stories in the air dangling by a rope no thicker than my arm! I start to get dizzy and my eyes unfocus. I shouldn't have looked down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post up to 5 chapters per week. I have 4 chapters so far! One more to go!

I will be very busy next week so I won't have much time to add in the next chapters but I will try my hardest.

What do you think? Does my writing sound like the Characters!