Chapter 6-Uriah POV

I see Tris and Four walk back in. It's odd to see them so close now. Four hasn't been acting like himself either learning that he isn't really divergent.

"What are you looking at"Zeke asks ruffling my hair "are you jealous?"

"No"I snap I lie. Marlenes gone, Lynn is too. I think I'll be lonely forever.

A scream comes from the doors where Tris is. It's Four who lifts her up and put her on his shoulders.

Yeah I'm definitely jealous.

"You're still staring you know!" Christina jokes punching me in the shoulder "You like her too"

"No I don't" I say biting my lip

"You're lying you're biting your lip"she laughs

"You're never going to let go of your Candor lie detector mind are you!" I joke

"It's ok, I won't tell anyone"she whispers with a grin on her face

"You can't trust me though" Zeke says. I'm about to tackle him but he jumps off his seat and jogs towards Shauna's Table. Making a face at me.

He can be a really annoying brother sometimes.

Then I panik he is really good friends with Four, what if he says something

"I'm too young to die" I moan at Christina.

"No your not, your 17! By the way Tris's birthday is in a couple days. If you want to impress her get her something that Four can't beat!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay I got the 6th chapter in less than 2 days I have 21 chapters So far I will be posting them soon!!!

If I reach over 100  followers I will make A full Candor or Dauntless Story, when It's part of initiation!