Chapter 13-Uriah POV

"Four sit with us!" Tris says. Please don't I think I can't die today, not today!

"Sorry someone has to sit with the initiates." Tobias says over the chattering of the initiates. Yes!

"That was Eric's old rule remember come on." Zeke says No! I kick him from under the table. "What" he says smiling rubbing his knee. Tobias comes and sits in between Tris and me.

Christina turns, to hide her grin.

"I gotta go" I say "I'm not hungry" Christina looks at me. Panic fills me don't say anything, but it's Zeke who speaks.

"You just said you were starving a second ago, is everything ok?" he says in a fake worried voice.

"I was just kidding!" I say and jog of. I run into the training room.

All the punching bags are filled with sand, and the bags are sealed.

If they weren't the person who punches them will get a painful blow of sand to there stomach.

I find the one that Four will use to demonstrate tomorrow. I take my pocket knife and cut a small hole in it.

Once, he spends time recovering in the infirmary, I'll be able to see what Tris likes by spending time with her and getting her the best present ever.

Then I see Christina walk in with a confused expression on her face.