Chapter 21-Tris POV

In the Cafeteria I sit next to Tobias in the Cafeteria. He feels alot better. Christina in front of me.

"Hey, I'm having a party tonight at my place, Want to come?" Zeke asks sitting in front of us.

"Sure" I say

As Zeke walks away, Christina grabs my arm, "We need to go shopping!!!!"

"No we don't, you can but count me out." I say sitting back down.

"Go ahead" Tobias says "It'll be fun"

I give him a glare, and his smile fades.

Soon I'm standing in Christina's apartment wearing black skinny jeans, a black sweater that says Dauntless in blood red, and my black dauntless jacket. Christina gives me a pair of boots that have a three inch heel.

We arrive together at Zeke's apartment at 9:23.

Tobias, and Zeke are already there. I sit in between Tobias and Christina. Lauren come in moments late rolling Shuana's wheelchair.

"Ok, first lets play wed bed or kill"Zeke says. "Since this is my house I go first, Uriah wed bed or kill, Tris, Christina, or Lauren."

"Wed Lauren, Bed Tris, Kill Lauren" He answers. Tobias pulls me in closer glaring at Uriah.

"Tris wed, bed or kill, me Zeke or Eric, If he was still alive"Uriah says

"Wed Uriah, bed Zeke, kill Eric" I answer.

"Shuana wed, bed or kill, Four, Peter, Zeke" I say

"Wed Four, Bed Zeke, kill Peter." She answers.

We go on for a few more rounds.

"This is getting boring, how about some C or D" Uriah says "Christina Candor or Dauntless?"

"Candor"

"PANSYCAKE" he says. Christina shoots him a look.

"Let Four throe knifes at you!"

"Ok" Four follows her to the training room and she stands in front of the target.

The first one is inches from her waste, the next brushes past her hair.

The third nicks her ear. She touches is and looks at Tobias.

"I'm not Tris you know!"

"Lucky for you. I still have a scar." I joke.

Tobias laughs.

Back at Zeke's

"Lauren Candor or Dauntless?"Christina asks

"Dauntless"

"I dare you to brush your teeth, than drink orange juice"

"Easy" Lauren says.

After she bruches her teeth she jugs down a glass of orange juice making disgusted faces the whole time. 

She pukes.

"Four, Candor or Dauntless?" Lauren asks

"Dauntless"

"Kiss the first person you see in the pit." She sneers

"Got it!" He says

At the pit, the first person he see's is Rose, the initate.

He goes up to her and kisses her on the lips. To my suprise she kisses back. He kicks her in the shins.

"It was a dare!" he screams

"Yeah, right." she says sarcastically. "Can I play?"

"Sure" I say. I got the best dare planned for her.

"Tris Candor or Dauntless?" Tobias asks

"Candor"

"PANSYCAKE!" laughs Uriah

"Shut Up!"

"Tell us why you went through the death serum instead of Caleb." He says

"I already told you Four, he wasn't doing it because he loved me, he was doing to get even with all the bad things he's done!" I say

"Rose Candor or Dauntless?" I ask

"Dauntless"

"I dare you to quit initiation and become factionless!" 

She takes of her jacket.

"Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless, I ain't no PANSYCAKE"(His usual line!!!")

" I dare you to tell us your Crush!" Rose says

"Tris" he murmurs

"I knew it, you put the whole in my bag, you did it because you were jealous!" Tobias says. He gets up to strangle Uriah. Zeke gets in the way

"Let's call it a night. Uriah you've got some explaining to do tomorrow at breakfast!" Zeke says.