Chapter 5-Tris POV

(I will be doing a Candor or Dauntless in my next 20 chapters, What should I use?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pull Tobias up with all the strength I have left in my arms from holding on to the beam for over three minutes. The rope burns my hands with every tug.

I finally see his head peak from the side of the roof. I quickly, run to Tobias and help him up. He stumbles, "I shouldn't have looked down" he groans and sits against the raised part of the roof.

"Now that we can finally talk, I've been meaning to say something"

"Same here"

"In my fear landscape I saw you, I saw you walk into the room and die"he continued "I basically saw what happened in reality, is that possible?"he asked

"I'm not sure"

"Why? Why did you went in there instead of Caleb?" Tobias asks

    I've been avoiding that question as much as possible; I acted like I was from abnegation. It just reminds me of my parent more. Me and Tobias made an agreement to tell eachother everything so I will tell him, only Four.

    "He's my brother, if he had died I'd have to live with it, and my abnegation instincts kicked in, I had to go through it!"

    "He tried to kill you, you agreed to let him sacrifice himself"

    "You said he could if he was doing it it to prove he loved me, turns out he only did it to save himself from all the bad things he did" I retort "I didn't die anyway I survived the death serum it was Daniel who hurt me!"

    "You always have an excuse" Tobias jokes "I saw him in the hospital turns out the serum he took to survive in the death serum didn't work, but he hasn't died. Yet."

Our lips meet   He smiles and I lean my head on his shoulder, everythings perfect, right?