Chapter 23-Tris POV

"I told you he did it" Tobias growls as we sit on the couch in his apartment."

A knock comes from the door.

"I think I should open it just incase it's Uriah." I say

"Ok, I'm going to go change" he says heading for the bathroom.

I head over to the door. It's 1:48 a.m.. Who could be up so late. I open the door a crack and the rest opens by itself. I look to see who it is but there's no one. I step into the hallway.

Almost immediately, hand tackle me down. I have a blindfold on now. But, I hear a voice. It's really familiar.

This is for your own good. The voice echoes in my head from Tobias's fear landscape.

Marcus.

"Stand still Stiff" a voice whispers.

Peter.

I try to scream Tobias but it comes out muffled. I try to move my hands but there tied. I get up with the last amount of strength left and kick in the direction of the voices.

I hear groan. It was Marcus. I shrug the blindfold of and see Peter just standing there surprised. I kick him in the side he groans and falls face forward onto the ground.

"FOUR" I breathe. Marcus stand, and punches me. I fall back.

Every thing is blurry. I see Tobias walk into the hallways. He punches Marcus in he face. He se's me on the ground and.....

I black out.