Chapter 11-Tris POV

After the Choosing Ceremony. We all run to the trains. I jump on after Tobias.

Once we get the building where we jump of Tobias hollers "We jump of now"

"Of the Train? Are you crazy!" a Candor boy hollers over the wind.

"You're the one who's crazy for thinking the train will stop for you to get of!" I say smiling. It's feels good to remember how I was during my initiation but that was over a year ago.

I nod at Uriah, if anyone knows how to get these initiates of it's him.

"Ok, you guys can stay here and become factionless then" he says and jumps of landing on the building's roof Tobias jumps of after him. So does Zeke and Christina. All the initiates look at me. "If you think Dauntless is easy to get into than it' s a good thing you didn't choose erudite." Everyone jumps off, and the factionless girl is left.

"Come on, it's a lot easier than it looks!" She looks at me and walks up to the open train doors and jumps, I do too after her. She makes it, everyone does. I'm going to make a good instructor.

We are all on the roof of the building now about thirty stories in the air.

"How do we get off?" asks the factionless girl I think her names Abigail.

"By jumping down"answers Tobias.

Everyone's face goes pale except for one of the Erudite. Tobias jumps down and everyone gasps. "That looks easy" says the erudite boy.

"Really? What's your name?" Uriah ask

"Joseph" he answers

"Ok Joseph so you wouldn't mind jumping first" he sneers, now Joseph's face goes pale.

"Ok" He says and looks down.

"I'll go before you" I say and jump. Wind rushed against my face. Knowing what comes next makes it so much fun.

I land on the net, It bounces at my weight. A dark shadow grows above me, Uriah's jumping next. "Wait- you're going to...." he lands up standing. I look at what he did. He landed on the corner of the net.

"You should've seen your face" he says, and extends his hand to help me up. This time he falls too. We both start laughing. He messes my hair up and I push him down again. I laugh until my sides hurt. I see Tobias staring. Is he jealous? He walks up to the net his hands clenched in fists. He is. "I was just helping her up!" Uriah says backing away.

"Mhmmm"He says

"He was Tobias" I say stepping between them.

"He almost landed on you"

"He almost landed on me" I say

"Step out of the way Josephs jumping down" Zeke hollers from the top of the building. He jumps and lands on his face. "First jumper- Joseph" Uriah hollers. Tobias helps him out of the net.

Then he walks up and whispers "First Jumper- Tris!" in my ear. I grin, remembering when we first met.