Chapter 14-Tris POV

I see Uriah walk away, he's been acting weird lately.

"I need to go too" Christina says getting up leaving only me Zeke, and Tobias with the initiates.

"Whats up with him?" I ask Zeke

"Nothing really"He says grinning

"You're smiling" I say rolling my eyes "You're lying!"

"You're acting like Christina" he says. I didn't realize. She must be rubbing off on me.

"I've gotten good at it haven't I, what's wrong with him" he looks at Tobias.

"Ok, I'll tell you after you show them where they're going to sleep tonight so they won't be around."

I walk over to The initiates tables, Abigail is now friends with a candor boy-Landon,and an amity girl- Lacy. Good, friends will help her get through initiation faster like Christina and Will. I hope she didn't make any like Al, or Peter. "I'm going to show you your bedrooms, follow me" I say and walk towards the hallway leading towards the dormitory.

"You will each get a bed, and a dresser. In your dresser you will find thirty dollars. You can use it to buy dauntless clothes, in your dresser you will also find a pair of black pants a shirt for training.See you tomorrow, remember 8:30 A.M.." I say and start walking out of the room. As I do I see Abigail and Lacy doing rock paper scissors over the top bunk. I smile, I can't imagine seeing an Amity girl who is wearing a yellow sundress and her hair in a long braid, wearing all black and her hair in a knot tomorrow morning.

Zeke, Tobias, and I walk to the Training Room to get the room set up for tomorrow. When we get there we see Christiana running after Uriah. She looks mad, Uriah must have gone overboard with one of his pranks.

"Tell me what's going on with Uriah!" I say growing impatient.

"Four, if I tell you promise you won't kill me, or Uriah." he asks half jokingly.

"Depends on what you have to say" Tobias answers

"You know Lynn and Marlene, well you know, are no longer with us. He has been trying to be his normal joking self and it's been hard. When you two are together it makes him jealous because that's what he would've had with Marlene." Zeke says. He sounds syphetathic by I know he's lying. I am getting good at this. I don't say anything, if Zeke's not telling me the truth I'm going to ask Uriah himself.

"Why would I kill you?"asks Tobias, Zeke doesn't answer, and goes to the other side of the room to hang up all the punching bags.