Chaapter 15-Tobias POV

"That wasn't the whole truth" Tris says to me back at my apartment.

"Yeah,doesn't he have a thing for Christina?" I say jokingly

"Oh, shut up" she says laughing. "We need to learn the names of all the initiates by tomorrow right?" she asks

"Yes"

I wake up before Tris, It's already 8. I shake Tris to wake her up.

"What time is it?"she groans

"It's 8 we need to be in the training room in thirty minutes"I say "get up"

She gets of and heads to the shower. I head out the door to the cafeteria.

The room is filled with dauntless-born, and transfer initiates. Abigail is with the amity girl. I think her name is Lacy.

It looks weird to see and amity in all black.

I head to the table where Zeke, and Lauren are sitting.

"How was the tour?"Lauren asks as I finally sit down with my roll of bread.

"Fine" It's all fine.

Tris is alive, Marcus isn't here, and Evalyn isn't bothering me right now. Jeanine's dead.

Christina finally gets here with Uriah walking with a grin on his face.

"Finally have something to smile about?" asks Lauren. I don't know what's with her but she's good at telling how someone's feeling or thinking with one look.

She figured out there was something special about Tris to me during her initiation.

Tris finally walks in and sits next me. I a hand her a roll and she smiles.

Uriah's smile disappears. He's definitely jealous. He turns around and starts talking

"You're worried aren't you?" I ask, she has a weird look on her face. I've learned that it means she's worried. She's had that expression a lot lately. "Don't say you're fine"

"I'm ok" she laughs.

I give her a look "Let's head to the training room."