7~ Niagara Falls

***Cara’s Point of View***

“What am I supposed to do?” I ask Louis frantically. I had pulled him to the side in a secluded area away from the others to talk. “I can’t answer interview questions!”

“Calm down,” he tells me. “I’ll try to lead the interview so you don’t have to talk much. If they ask you a question directly, I’ll do my best to make it work but I’m not sure. You might have to spew some random bullshit. Don’t worry, Harry does it all the time,” he assures.

“He does?”

“Some of the questions these people ask us are weird. Just come up with something and I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

I felt my phone buzzing from my pocket. After seeing the caller ID I began to worry. What could’ve gone wrong already?

“I have to take this,” I tell Louis. He nods and I walk off to an even more secluded area. “Hey,” I say into the phone. “What’s up?”

“I’M FUCKING BLEEDING FROM DOWN UNDER.”

I thought back, counting the weeks since my last period. I guess I was due.

“Shit,” I mutter. “There’s tampons and pads under the bathroom sink, and don’t forget that-“

“Harry! Let’s go! The interview is starting soon!” Jeff yells. I bite my lip.

“I have to go,” I say. “I’ll call you after the interview.”

“WAIT, how the fuck do you expect me to put in a tampon?!”

“I don’t know, google it! I have to go or Jeff will seriously crucify me. Bye.”

I hung up before he could respond and hurried back to the others

“Sorry,” I apologize. “Got lost looking for the bathroom.”

“Uh huh,” Jeff says, eyeing me suspiciously. We watched as the interviewer introduced us and everything to start off the show. When she announced our names, we were ushered on stage. Each of us got a hug before sitting down.

“So, boys, how are you liking New York so far?” she asks to start us off. I could hardly focus on anything with the bright lights shining in my eyes. I could see the crowd and my palms began to sweat. How many people were watching me right now? One hundred? Two hundred? Thousands? Millions?

“It’s busy,” Niall says. “But of course we’ve been here a few times already. It hasn’t changed much.”

“You’re now on your third tour in America, correct?”

“Yes, that’s right,” Liam confirms. And from that point on I kind of spaced out. I found it hard to focus on what the interviewer was saying when there was so much else to focus on. The crowd, the cameras, the lights, the possibility of screwing up… It was all too much.