Publicity.[Jemi]

Joe's POV.

"I really don't want to go to the VMA's." I groaned,"You have to bro." Nick walked in,"I know,but it's not like we are going to win anyways."  I sighed,putting on my blazer,"Just deal with it." Kevin said,I sighed. I followed them to the car. I got in. 

The driver took us to the venue,Big rob opened the car door for us,we got out to the screaming fans,I smiled and waved to the fans,the brothers and I headed to the red carpet. We stopped for a few pictures. We headed inside and found our seats.

Kelly Clarkson and Sean Kingston walked on stage,"The nominess for Best song for the summer are...Beauty and A Beat by Justin Bieber, Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez,Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus,First Time by The Jonas Brothers,and Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato." Kelly said.

"And the winner of the best song for the summer is.....GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK BY DEMI LOVATO!" they said together and everybody clapped for her. I watched as she got up,she was really sexy,that shiny dress hugged her well.

"Wow,my first VMA! Actually my first award period. I dedicate this award to all my fans! Without all of you,I'll still be that girl from Texas..who was trying to chase her dreams..thank you guys so much!! I want to thank my fans of course,my whole family who kept letting me do this,and most importantly God. I love you guys. Thank you." she blew a kiss and headed backstage.

"Please welcome Justin Timberlake and Jennifer Lopez!" the announcer announce and they walked on stage,"The Nominees for the best video with a social message are.."Mean by Taylor Swift,Skyscraper by Demi Lovato,Firework by Katy Perry,Fucking Perfect by P!nk and How To Love by Lil Wayne." J-Lo read.

"The winner for best video with a social message is.." Justin opened the envelope,"Skyscraper Demi Lovato!!" they announcer,we all clapped again,Demi walked back on stage from backstage,"Wow.." she laughed,"My manager told me I should of hurried to my seat,but I just wanted to talk to Kelly Clarkson,so I doubted that I would win. Thank you guys so much,again this award goes to my fans!" she headed backstage.

The brothers and I headed backstage to get ready for our performance. 

"Please welcome the Jonas Brothers!"

"Such a thrill, of a lifetime, 

What a night, for a good time, 
Let the beat, be your life line, 
Make you feel, like the first time." I sang,walking around the stage.

"Oh oh oh, 

Make it feel like the first time, 
Oh oh oh, 
Make it feel like the first time, 
Come on, let it set you free 
Right here right now 
Where your s'posed to be, 
Oh oh oh, 
Make it feel like the first time." We all sang.

Once we were finished we headed backstage,I was looking at my phone and didn't see where I was going,I bumped into someone,"Opps,I'm so sorry!" I apologized. "It's fine." she smiled,"I'm such a big fan of you." She smiled,"Thanks,you're good too. Congratulations on the awards." I smiled and hugged her. Someone took a picture.

"Well,I'll see you later." she smiled and walked back to her seat. I followed my brokes.

Demi won most of the awards tonight,we only won one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW STORY I THOUGHT OF ON THE BUSS.

xxChloe.