21.

"Lovato,wake up." Max knocked on my door,I woke up against Joe,"Morning." he ran his fingers through my sex hair,I smiled,"Morning." I pecked his lips. "Mmm.." he smiled.

I giggled,"What?" I put my chin on his chest,"I missed your lips." he smiled at me,I giggled and kissed him again. I got up and slipped on a long gray shirt and black yoga pants,I saw Joe get up and get dressed.

"What are we going to do?.." Joe looked at me,"You wanna see me tour,Mr.Jonas?"  I tied my hair up in a messy bun. "But—"I cut him off₋ "They won't know.." I smiled,"But what am I going to do when Niall gets here?" he asked.

"When the show starts,you'll be in the first row on the left side...he'll be backstage on the left side,there you go." I smiled,He smiled at me and grabbed me,kissing me passionately. I smiled,I ran my hands through his hair.

"Lovato." Max knocked again,"I'll meet  you in the venue!" I barked,I sighed and pulled away from Joe,"Let's go." I headed to the venue with Joe,keeping a distance so it doesn't look like we're together.

We headed to the dressing room,"I'm going to get in the shower." she pecked my lips,"Have fun." he winked. I giggled,I took my shirt off in front of him and threw it at him,then sassy walked to the shower,I heard him groan. 

..

I hopped out of the shower,I wrapped myself in a white towel and walked out,expecting to see Joe,but he was gone,but Niall was here. "Hey babe." he smiled,"Hey." I smiled a little. Niall cupped my face and kissed me,I kissed back. 

"You look so hot." he scanned his eyes down me,I giggled a little,"Thanks." I walked off and put on  some black tights,a black leather skirt with a white band shirt tucked in with a gray cardigan. I slipped on jeffrey campbell's sandal heels. 

"Where you going?" he looked at me,"Nowhere,just yet. I have soundcheck in a hour." I sat down and blow dried my hair,my phone buzzed.

I picked it up,
"I went to get a seat for souncheck.-Joe." Joe texted I smiled."I missed you." Niall kissed my neck,I smiled,"I miss you too,babe." I bit my lip. he laid his chin on my shoulder,I looked at him and smiled,"How your tour going?" I asked,patting his cheek.

"Going pretty well,almost finished with the North America leg of the tour.." he sighed,"Which means?" I looked at him through the mirror.

"South America,then Europe." he sighed,standing up,"So when will we see each other?" I frowned,"I'll make time for you,always." he kissed my ear,I giggled,"Mr.Horan,you better." I pecked his lips.

....

"I’m a lightweight

Better be careful what you say
With every word I’m blown away
You’re in control of my heart
I’m a lightweight
Easy to fall, easy to break
With every move my whole world shakes
Keep me from falling apart." I sang.

I was looking at the crowd,I saw Joe watching,I smiled. 

"Keep me from falling apart

Keep me from falling apart
Keep me from falling apart, oh
Falling apart.." I sang the last few verses.

..

I ran backstage,sweaty,I drank so water,"That was awesome,babe!" Niall picked me up and spun me around,I laughed and kissed him.

"So are you going to stay the night?" I looked at him in the eyes,"I would,but I can't.I told the boys I would get to the airport,right after the concert." he sighed. "Oh.." I frowned,"You better get going." I sighed,"I'll call you soon,babe." he pecked my lips,I hugged him,"Bye." I kissed him passionately,"Damn.." he cursed,I giggled.I watched as he walked away,I sighed,I went and changed into what I was wearing this morning. 

I headed to the tourbus,I saw Joe sitting on the couch,I smiled,I got on his lap,"So?..." I brushed his hair through my fingers,"It was the best concert I have even been to in a while." he smiled,"My favorite part was Who's That Boy....so sexy." he squeezed my thigh,I let out a tiny moan.

"It's everyone's favorite." I smiled.

"Mmmhm."  he kissed my chest,also squeezing my ass,I smiled,"Oh,babe,I have to go back to LA tomorrow...Blanda's big art musuem is opening tomorrow and she wants me to be there." he looked at me,"Okay." I started kissing his neck,"You should stop..." he groaned.

I giggled and started kissing his neck even more,"I'll pound you so hard..." he smirked,I giggled in his ear,"Shit." he picked me up and carried me to my bed.