45.

Joe;

I was back in LAX and I rushed out of there to head home,I saw a lot of my stuff getting thrown out of the house,so I knew she knew,I sighed,I headed inside,”Babe?...”

“DON’T YOU FUCKING CALL ME,BABE.” Blanda charged at me,I sighed,”I guess you found out?...” I gulped,”Nah,I’m just throwing your shit out.” she rolled her eyes,”You have every right to be mad at me,but don’t get sassy with me...please..let’s just talk it out..” I sat down. “I’m knocked up with your baby while you’re out banging another girl,a girl you just used for fame!? I should have known. You were gone all the time. Maybe I was just wishing you were faithful to me.” she crossed her arms.

“It wasn’t suppose to be this way..I should of been over her,but she got my heart twisted...I fell in love with her….but I didn’t know how to tell you...especially when you became pregnant..I’m sorry,I’m a bad guy.” I sighed,”So you love her?” she stared at me.

“I do..I love her,Blanda...I’m sorry..” I sighed,”How long have you guy been...dating?” she asked,”Ever since you found out you were pregnant..” I ran my hands through my hair.

She sighed,”Then  you should be with her...she makes you happy..obviously I don’t...so go get her...you’re free..” Blanda looked down,”You did make me happy,Blanda.” I stood and walked over to her,”It’s just...it’s something about...but I promise to be here for you for the baby.” I kissed her cheek.

“Okay..” she nodded,”I’ll get my stuff tonight. I’ll see you later.” I got in my car and got myself a hotel.

The past couple days Demi had been calling me,but I haven’t really felt in the mood to talk to her or anybody for that matter,she would usually leave messages likes,’I hope you’re okay.’,’ i miss you’, or ‘please call me back.’ but this recent voicemail she was balling.

Babe,please call me back,I’m worried,you haven’t answered me on anything. You know I love you. Bye.” she hung up,I knew I had to go to her,I packed my suitcase and headed to LAX.

I headed to Vienna,Virginia.

I got a backstage pass and I stood there watching her do her concert,she had pink tips in her hair now,I watched her dance sexily to Who’s That Boy? She even changed it to ‘Who’s That Girl.’

“Good night!” she bowed and headed off stage,she grabbed a water and too a big drink out of it,she looked up and saw me,”Hey princess.” I smiled,”Is everything okay?” she ran over to me and hugged me,”Yeah,I’m sorry I haven’t answered..I just need time to think...Blanda was upset at first,I think she still is,but she let me have you…” I kissed her lips,”and I promised her that I would be there for the baby.”

She smiled and kissed me. We headed back to her hotel and we had some nice make up sex.

Months went by and Blanda had our,daughter Marie Grace Jonas. She was a beautiful baby,I must say. She had my dark eyes,but her eyes were shaped like Blanda’s. Demi hasn’t seen yet,bust mostly because Blanda won’t let her. Demi is sort of okay with that I guess.

Demi and I just got back from the movies,and she had let me move in with her. “I don’t know what you like about that movie,that was terrible.” I put my jacket down on the couch,”It was a romantic comedy,it was funny.” Demi laughed,”It wasn’t the funny.” I put my hands on her waist,”Whatever,Jonas.” she grinned,I picked her up and ran out back and jumped in our pool.

“Joe!” she  yelled through the air,"My clothes are soaked" she giggled.

"I can take care of that" I smiled making my way over to her. I backed her up against the pool wall and wrapped  my arms around her waist and placed our lips a breath apart.

"Is that so?" she challenged, I smirked.

"Mhm" I responded attaching our lips together and undressing her and  she went to work undressing  me. We threw our soaked clothes on the edge of the pool.Our tongues fought their way into each other’s mouths as we brought ourselves closer. She wrapped her legs around  my waist and pulled my head back to her lips.

"I never kissed her like I kiss you" I  breathed heavily.She responded by attaching our lips once again."I know. I love you" she breathed heavily.

"Come on, lets take this inside.” I walked out of the water with her legs still wrapped around me. We made our way into our bedroom where I showed her how much I  loved her.

A year has past and Demi was just about finished with her new album,DEMI. There were break up songs,love songs,clubs song and a staying strong song,that said no one can hurt her again,she also had a song called ‘Nightingale’ it was for her friend,Trenton,but when her father died during her x factor season 3 auditions,it was for him.

“So what’s your favorite song?” she smiled,”Be honest.” she put her arm around me,”Really Don’t Care is really sassy and I don’t give a shit that it’s about me,but I also like Two Pieces and In Case,they’re actually too many to name.” I kissed her forehead,she smiled,”In Case,Made In the USA, and Really Don’t Care are about you.” she pecked my lips.”I knew it. What about Without The Love? Damn,that one is my other fave.”

“It’s a mixture of you and other exes.” she giggled,”Nice.”

Just a month later,Demi found out that we were having a baby. We found out that we were going to have a baby girl and a baby boy,yep twins. Demi still wanted to tour while she was pregnant,so that’s when she dyed her hair pink from blue and Nick helped her direct it. She called,”The Neon Lights Tour’,she asked my brothers and I to open with her,along with a band she found on X Factor,Fifth Harmony. She was 7 months pregnant when the tour finally ended. We were,me and her only,going to South America, for that leg of the tour and that’ll be it.

On July 17th,at 4:54 pm,our son,Elijah Adam Jonas and our daughter  Alexis Devonne Jonas,were born.  Elijah had my eyes and my hair,but he definitely had Demi’s mouth,Alexis looked more like Demi’s side,her eyes were a lighter brown.

“I love you,Demi.” I pecked her lips,moving all the hair out of her face,”I love you too,Joe.” she smiled.

The End.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said I would make this series until chapter 50,(or was it 60?) But I lost total inspiration,it was beginning to be draggy and I apologize,but I have you an happy ending,when I could of given you a sad,(You know,I could make Blanda forgive Joe & Joe leaves Demi) so you should be upset. I hope you like this series,cause I did at first haha. Thank you for all the votes & comments. But now I can start working on 'JONAS Company"!!

Oh,and I updated Radio Love,Everything Has Changed,and Nordan Spin Off yesterday,so check those out if you haven't already..

Bye! xxoxox Chloe.