7.

"You're using her for fame?" Nick asked,mad. "It wasn't my intention. The manager wanted me to. " I sighed,"Don't tell her."

"I have to tell her,she's my friend." Nick glared,"If you tell her now,our reputation is over." I sighed. "Why are you doing this!? She's a nice girl." Nick said.

"I know. I like her as a friend." I sighed. "I don't think I can look at you right now..." Nick looked at me and walked out of my bedroom,I sighed.

..

The next Demi came home fro NY. "Wanna go to the park?" I smiled,playing with her hands,"Sure." she pecked my lips,I took her hand and we got in the car,I drove to the park,she kept her hand on my upper leg. I drove to the park.

..

 We sat on the grass under a tree,"So babe...I've been thinking.." I kissed her hand,she smiled,"What?" she then giggled. "We do a song together." I looked at her,she smiled big,"YES!" she pushed me down,kissing me rough,I chuckled a little.

"It'll be cool..to have you sing in the recording studio with my brothers." I smiled,stroking her hair,she smiled,"I'm excited! I get to sing a song with my boyfriend and his brothers." she sat on my lap,she pulled out a paper and pen, she smiled at me like a little kid,I laughed.

She started to hum a tone,I looked at her,"Stop looking at me." she grinned,I kissed her cheek,"I didn't wanna say 'I'm sorry' for breaking us apart.." she sang,she stopped so she could write it down,"Hmm." she kept thinking.

"I didn't wanna say 'It was my fault' Even though I knew it was.." I sang,she smiled and wrote it down.

"I didn't wanna call you back cause I knew that I was wrong.." she sang,smiled,"Yeah,I knew I was wrong." we both sang.

"One in the same
Never to change
Our love was beautiful." she wrote.

"We got it all

Destined to fall
Our love was tragical." We both sang.

..

I was pushing her on the swing,"I think we like the park too much,we've been here to much." she said,I chuckled,"I know." I then scooped her up and she screamed laughing,I chuckled."Joseph,put me down!!!" she screamed,I spun her around. 

I then put her down,and got on the side of the fountain,"My lady?" I stuck out my hand,"You're crazy." she giggled and took my hand,we slowly balanced on the edge of the fountain. I smiled and slowly danced with her,she pecked my lips.

I then got a text,I hopped off.

"Still on for tonight?xxxBlanda."
"Of course. Gotta find how to get rid of Demi & the papz. ;)"