28.

I fell on top of Joe,on the bed,breathing hard,I smiled,I kissed his lips. "Do you really have to leave?" I frowned,"I don't want to now..but I really do need to go...if I don't go soon,she'll know something is up." Joe sighed. 

I laid next to him,putting my head on his chest,"I love you,babe." I smiled,I intertwined our hands together,"I love you too,beautiful." Joe kissed my nose,"Night." I snuggled against him. 

..

I slipped on a long shirt,Joe was packing his bags,I sat on the bed,crissed crossed,"Close those legs." he smiled,I giggled,"Make me." I smiled,he went and cupped my face and kissed me,"Close thos legs." he padded my head, I giggled.

He then continued packing,I sighed.

~~

"I'll call you when I land,okay?" he cupped my face,I nodded,"Don't be upset,baby." Joe kissed my forehead,"I won't be upset...try to.." I sighed,I kissed his lips.

"Bye." he waved, he took his suitcase and walked off the boss,I watched as he got in the taxi to the airport. I sighed,"Its's time to go in." Max said. I nodded,I grabbed my bag and I headed inside.I went to my dressing room.

..

This show was incredible! I ran back onstage,"I'm going to slow this show a little...if you don't mind. " I giggled,the crowd screamed,"But if you guys would do me a favor and raise up your phone light,camera,or whateve that lights up,If you have a lightsaver,you're awesome." I laughed.

"Yes! I love singing to all these lights." I smiled,the song started playing.

"The space in between us

Starts to feel like we're worlds apart
Like I'm going crazy
And you say it's raining in your heart
You're telling me nobody's there to dry up the flood
Oh, but that's just crazy
'Cause baby, I told ya I'm here for good." I sang.

Joe's POV.

"I'm back in La. Miss U already!" I texted Demi,knowing she was doing her show,I headed into my house,"Babe?" I wonder around.

"Hey baby!" Blanda smiled,walking downstairs,"Hey pregnant woman." I smiled,"Hey handsome." Blanda wrapped her arms around me and kissed me,"Mmm..I missed you." she smiled,"Same." I smiled and nodded. 

"So babe.." she slid her hands onto my chest,"So Blanda." I chuckled.

"I've been thinking that...since the baby is on the way...we need a house...not an apartment.." she looked at me,"Because it'll be a pain in the butt to carry a baby up and down steps." she said.

"That's why there are elevators.." I joked,"Joseph..." Blanda sighed,"What? I was kidding...We can start looking for houses tomorrow." I kissed her forehead and headed to the kitchen."I've been thinking of names..." Blanda followed me.

"Yeah.."

"If it's a girl,I want to name her Blanche and if it's a boy Ian." Blanda smiled,I bit into my apple,"Are you serious?" I looked at her,"Yeah,I love those names!" Blanda smiled.

"Babe,I'm sorry,but those are the worst names,ever." I chuckled a little,"Joe! I've been planning those names since I was little!" Blanda,"I know..I respect that,I love you,but they suck." I shrugged.

"I'm having the baby! I should name them whatever I want!" she lashed out,"Blanda,calm down,I didn't mean to make you mad." I sighed,"I just stated my opinion." I shrugged.

"You know what,ever since you broke up with Demi,became a dick." she glared at me and headed to our bedroom,I groaned.

"Dammit." I mumbled.

--------------------------------------------

this chapter and the next will be fillers,until the big drama begins.