39.

I shut my laptop.

"Was that Joe?"..." Niall shut the door behind me,"Uh..no." I bit my lip,"I heard everything,Demi....You're cheating on me." he looked at me,upset.

I was about to open my mouth,"Don't lie to me,I heard what I heard." he crossed his arms,I opened my mouth,but words didn't come out.

"Demetria,how long?" he glared,I haven't seen him this upset and mad before,"Um....since we started dating..." I looked down,he looked at me,he then walked out,slamming the door behind him. I sighed. 

I packed all my things,then I headed to the tourbus,Joe sent me a text,but I just ignored it. I looked at Niall,he didn't even look at me once. I sighed,I sat on the couch,looking out the window,"Hey Dems." Liam flopped onto the couch next to me.

"Hey Liam." I grinned,"How are you?" he  asked,smiling,I looked back at Niall,I sighed,"I've been better." I shrugged,"Oh,I'm sorry,lad. It might just be homesickness." he patted my shoulder,then got up to talk to the boys.

I got up,"I'm going to bed,I'm pooped." I went and changed into my pajamas,then I climbed into my bunk.

***

"So you're not doing soundcheck?" Harry asked,I shook my head no,"I just don't feel good.." I lied,I just didn't want to sing right now,"Alright,I hope you get better." he closed the door to my dressing room.

I laid on the couch,I pulled out my phone,receiving a video from Joe,I threw my phone,"I don't want to talk to you! Ever!" I curled into a ball.

***

I was on stage now,I strapped on my guitar. I started doing a medley of Get Back,Catch me and Don't forget.

"But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it.." I stared into the crowd and started crying.

"So now I guess
This is where we have to stand
Did you regret
Ever holding my hand?
Never again
Please don't forget
Don't forget.." I fell down to my knees,singing,wiping my tears.

The concert was now finished in Manchester,England. I got onto the tourbus,"Can I talk to you guys?.." I sighed,"Yeah,sure." Zayn turned around,"I think my time has come...it's fun...touring,singing with you guys for the concerts...but I think I need some rest before I start my concert in February..I'm  sorry...I think I need to head home." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Aw,lad.." Harry hugged me,I sighed,and hugged him back,everyone came in for a group hug,except Niall,I sighed,"We'll miss you,Dems. Gotta keep in touch." Zayn hugged me.

"Thank you boys,for being so supportive."  I smiled a little,"No thank you." Harry smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's going home... :D