37.

I walked on stage in Dublin Ireland,"I bet you guys didn't expect me to open up for One Direction!" I walked on  stage for soundcheck and the fans went crazy. "I'm going to answer some questions,then sing atleast 2 songs,then I'll leave and the boys will be here for their soundcheck." I smiled,I put my hand on my hip.

"Why did you pick Niall?" a fan asked,I laughed,"Because Niall was the first one to make me laugh,he's very funny." I smiled,"How do  you feel about all the girls loving Niall?"

"I don't care,honesty...I mean I understand." I smiled,"When is your album coming out?! I love you Demi!" one screamed,"Um..I don't know yet,I've only been to the recording studio at least twice,I'm working on it guys. I want it to be great for you guys." I smiled.

"So how about me giving your heart a break?" I winked,the crowd screamed,the band started playing.

"The day I first met you, you told me you'd never fall in love
But now that I get you, I know fear is what it really was
So here we are so close yet so far haven't I passed the test
When will you realise baby I'm not like the rest." I flipped my hair,singing.

"Heart a break, there's just so much you can take give your heart a break..." I finished.

"Thank you." I smiled,sticking my tongue out,"Are you going to go any blonder?" a fan asked,"Erm,yes...I'm actually planning on getting is blonder before the show tonight,so you better check that out." I pointed and clicked my tongue.

They started screaming.

"So anyone want to hear an old song that I never released?" I smiled,they screamed,"Okay,this is Behind Enemy Lines." I smiled and grabbed a tambourine. They started playing the music and I started shaking the tambourine.

"And I can feel, I feel a deep connection, 
And I think, that we might be onto something, no 
And I know it's something special, 
Seeing you here, is not coincidental, mhmm." I smiled.

"Well I've been walkin, walkin, behind enemy lines, 
And I've been fighting, fighting, from the other side, 
I've been saying, saying, I won't fall this time, 
But now I'm walkin, walkin, within enemy lines."

I finished the song,"Thank you guys,the boys will be here in a minute!" I smiled and ran off stage,"Good luck." I hugged all of them,until I got to Niall and I pecked his lips. I headed to my dressing room to get ready to dye my hair.

I sat in my chair as my stylist started doing my hair,I looked at my phone,no texts from,I decided to text him."I love you."

Joe's POV.

"So what's going on between you and Demi?" Nick sat next to me,"I don't know..she's confused on what she wants." I sighed,chewing my cereal. "What you mean?" Nick stretched,"She saids she's in love with me...but she cares about Niall too." I sighed,"God,I'm so stupid!"

"I love you." Demi text me,"Yeah." I replied.

"Dude,don't say that." Nick looked at me,"I shouldn't of listened to my manager. I should of put my foot down and said no,because if I did,I would never of dated Demi,and I wouldn't be in love but yet heartbreak." I sighed.

"But dude,at the end,you should know she loves you." he told me,I nodded,"I don't know..maybe she's just in love with the thought of two men loving her." I sighed," I have to go,Blanda wants me to home,I'll see you later,bro. Nice having breakfast with ya." I walked out.

Demi's POV.

I was backstage,watching the boys do their concert,they were just about done.They love their fans so much and the fans love them,it's amazing.

"Before we do this song,would you guys mind if I bring my girlfriend out?" Niall smiled,the crowd screamed,and my eyes widened,Niall took my hand and helped me on stage,he went to his microphone stand with me,"Okay." Niall smiled,he put his arm around me,I blushed.

"I figured it out,
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours,
Maybe they had to take some time." Niall sang,I smiled,this was one of my favorite songs of theirs.

They finished the song and I clapped,I headed backstage,"Wait,Demi,Let's take a selfie." Liam smiled,he got his phone out,I laughed and crowd against the lads,"Demi has a huge ass." Harry spoke into the mic,all the lads and I laughed along with the crowd.

"Okay,one..two..three." Liam took the picture,"Okay,thanks Demi,let me tweet this real quick." Liam smiled,the crowd screamed.

I headed back to my dressing room,My phone lit up with a notification from twitter,"Having fun with the lads! @zaynmalik @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @ddlovato pic.twitter.com/FKdkdlDSLspcmMSlspellcPc" I smiled and retweeted it.