5.

"So what you getting all dressy?" Nick smirked as he walked in my room,I only had jeans on,"I got a date.." I I said, putting shirts up against me,trying to find a perfect shirt. "Who?" he crossed his arms,"Why should you care?" I asked.

"Dude,tell me." he said,he's getting on my nerves,"Demi. " I said,"Demi!? You asked her out!?" Nick chuckled,"But she's our best friend." Nick said,"I know...but I like her. Now go away." I hissed,"Fine." he walked out of my room,I finally agreed on a shirt.  I slipped on the plain gray shirt,with a black leather jacket and a lighter gray scarf. I sprayed some cologne on me the slipped on my shoes.

"You guys have an interview tomorrow. Be sure to be open on your relationship with Demi." my manager texted me,I groaned,I deleted the text,then put the phone in my pocket,"Bye bro." I got in my car.

Demi's POV.

I was excited for this date "I don't think you should do this...it sounds fishy." Selena sighed,I was wearing a beaded key hole short blue strapless dress with black heels. Selena was doing my hair,"Selena,everything is going to be fine." I smiled big. "I don't know.." Selena curled my last strand of hair,then she did my makeup.

"I hear his car,I'll see you,Selena." I grabbed my clutch and headed out and got in Joe's car,"Hey." I smiled,"Hey you." he smiled,"You look good." he complimented,"Thank you,you do too." I smiled,"So where we going?" I smiled.

"This dinner with a show thing." he smiled,"Sounds awesome." I smiled,looking out the window.

..

He opened the door for me,"Thank you." I smiled and got out of his car,I fixed my dress and I held onto his arm as we walked in,"DEMI! JOE! ARE YOU DATING!?" the paparazzi was taking pictures of us and Joe opened the door,I smiled and headed inside.

"Table for two." Joe smiled,"By the stage,please." Joe said, we followed the hostess, We got a booth,we sat on the same side,to watch the performer. "You cold?" Joe looked at me,I nodded,he took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders,I smiled,"Thank you." I laid my head on his shoulder and cuddled against him.  "We got to look at the menu.." he interrupted,I sat up,"Right." I sighed.

I started looking at my menu,"Have we decided?" our waitress smiled,"I want water with lemon and the filet minon,8 oz,medium cooked..with a baked potato and  green beans," I ordered,then Joe ordered, Joe put his arm around me,watching the performer,I smiled.  

"She's good." I whispered in his ear,he nodded to agree,smiling,I held his hand. 

..

"Let's dance." Joe stood up,"Now? Here?" I asked,"Of course,why not?" Joe smiled,I took his hand and we started slow dancing in the restaurant. "You're crazy." I laughed, he twirled me around,I smiled, I accidently fell and grabbed me,"Sorry." I smiled,I looked into his eyes,my smiled faded and my face got closer to his and we kissed. I ran my hands through his hair. I smiled in between the kisss.

-------------------------------------------

oh snaaap.