38.

Demi's POV.

"I had such a fun time!" I smiled as we stepped onto the tourbus,"That was an amazing concert." Harry smiled,"Where we going next?" I grabbed my pajamas,"Glasgow,England." Louis slipped off his shirt,"Yay,can't wait." I went to the bathroom and slipped on my pajamas,I tied my hair up and brushed my teeth.

Once I was finished,I walked out and headed to my bunk,"Night guys." I closed my curtain,"Night Demi." the boys said,I smiled and closed my eyes.

❉❉❉

"Wake up,babe." Niall tickled me,I screamed,laughing,"STOP!!" I smiled,he chuckled,"If you keep waking up like that,I'm going to kill you." I giggled,"Yeah right." he pecked my lips,"Don't doubt it,Nialler." I poked his stomach once I got out of the bunk.

"Sleep well?" he smiled,"Yeah,surprisingly with someone's loud snore." I glared are Liam,he smiled at me and smirked,"Go get dressed,we're having breakfast inside the arena." Niall padded my butt,I laughed and grabbed a pair of my clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

Joe's POV.

"We're having a girl?" I looked at Blanda,she smiled widely,"Yeah,a little girl." she clapped,I always wanted a girl. "Yay!" I kissed Blanda,"Sorry I wasn't there...I lost a track of time.." I sighed,"It's fine,babe.." she stroke my cheek,"But now we know the gender and now we can decorate the nursery!" she squealed,"Oh boy.." I laughed a little.

I went to the kitchen and took a cold beer out of the fridge,"I'll facetime you tonight when the boys are performing :) " Demi texted me,I sighed,I slipped my phone back in my pocket. I sipped my beer as  I watched Blanda talking to her mom in her own language,I smiled.

Demi's POV.

"We guys ready for the first song on this soundcheck?" I smiled,they screamed. "I'll take that as a hell yes!"  I laughed,"Here we go..."

"I've been starin' at ya
And I could do it all night
You're looking like an angel
With that kind of body needs a spotlight.." I sang and danced.

"C'mon,I know you guys know this song! Sing along!" I clapped.

"Ain't nobody know your name
But looking like you do could be famous
I could see us making ways
From the back of the club
To a bed in the shade." I sang.

I finished the song and I pointed to someone. 

"What made you want to color your hair blonde?" she asked,"Well,um..." I laughed,"I always wanted to be blonde..so I was like,'Demi,you have to be blonde now or never.' " I smiled,they laughed.

"Here's my last song and I have to go." I smiled,"Awwww,I know,but you'll get One Direction." I smiled.

"Remember love, remember you and me
Remember everything we shared
On this planet when we cared
Remember hearts, remember unity
Remember laughing neighbours
Without expecting favours. " I sang,they actually sang along.

I finished the song and "See you guys tonight!" I waved and headed off stage.

❉❉❉

"Wanna hear you say, yeah
Am I your only shorty?" I finished my concert,"Thank you guys!! Love you so much!!" I blew them a kiss and walked off stage,"Good luck guys."  I high fived the boys and kissed Niall.

I headed to my dressing room,I closed the door and opened my laptop,I sat down and called Joe for a facetime,he didn't answer.

"Busy. I'll facetime you in a couple mins." he texted.

It was not 20 minutes until 10 when Joe finally facetimed me."Hey!" I smiled,"Hey." he said,"Are you in your bathroom?" I laughed,"Yeah,only place away from Blanda at the minute." he nodded,I sighed."Joe,I know that you're upset at me." I looked down.

"I'm not ma--"
"Clearly,you are...because I'm mad at myself.." I sighed,"Whoa,why you mad at yourself,beautiful?" he asked,"I'm having fun touring with the boys,but it's really hard work...I'm sorry,Joe. Don't be mad at me,I love you." I looked at him.

He sighed,"You're forgiven..I love you too,Demi...Guess what." he smiled,I smiled a little,knowing we're okay."What?" I sipped my water,"I'm  having a girl!" Joe smiled,"Omg,congrats!! I knew how much you wanted a girl!! She's going to be so spoiled." I smiled,he laughed,"Sadly." he smiled.

"Demi..." he looked at me,I smiled,"Yeah?" I bit my lip,"I'm sorry I was a jerk..I just...this might sound selfish,but I don't want to share you,I want you just to be mine." he sighed,I smiled,"I want to be only yours. This is resolve sooner or later,trust me." I smiled.

"I love you,Demetria." he blew me a kiss,I laughed,"I Lo---" I stopped because that's when Niall walked in.

Shit.