27.

Joe's POV.

I knocked on the door,"Dems...." I sighed,"Joe,just go away." her voice cracked. I opened it,surprised it was unlocked. "Demi." I stopped,she had her makeup ruined from her tears,I swallowed.

I cupped her face,"I know you don't want this,I don't want us to be no more,Demi." I looked at her,"I'll work something out,trust me." I looked at her.

She sighed,"Fine." she bit her lip,"Smile..I love to see your smile." I smiled,she just stared at me,"Demetria." I smiled and I started tickling her,she threw her head back,laughing. I smiled and kept on,"OKAY!" she pulled me away,I smiled,I kissed her deeply,I put my hand on the back of her head,running my fingers through her hair. I started kissing her neck.

"Mmmm." she laid her hands on my torso,I kept going.  Her phone began to rang,interrupting everything,I pulled away,"It's Niall..I have to answer him...sorry." Demi sighed,I nodded,I walked out of the room.

Demi's POV.

"Hey babe.." I sat up,
"What's up?" he asked,
"Oh just got finished with a concert..a few hours ago...now on my way to Indianapolis." I smiled.

"You're almost done with tour then!" he said,"Yeah,it seemed like it went by so fast." I frowned,"It needs to slow down,I'm having so much fun." I fixed my hair,"So where are you?"  I laughed as I heard Louis and Harry in the background.

"Tomorris is our Argentina concert,then it's off to Europe." he said,I frowned."Oh....when will I ever see you again?" I played with my hair, Joe walked in,"Going to bed." Joe mouthed.He took off his shirt and pants,leaving him in his boxers. 

"December 18."
"Whoa,why that soon?" I watched Joe strip."Our European leg starts December 21,so I thought I would head back to LA so I can be with you for a few days,I miss you." he said.

"I miss you too,babe." I sighed,"I'm going to let you sleep,princess. Love you." he said,I hung up right then,I couldn't say it back. 

I got up,I slid off my pants and shirt,"So when are you going back to Blanda?" I slipped on my pajamas,then took off my bra,from my shirt,"I told her tomorrow,why?"  he looked at me,I frowned."Why?" he put he arm around me once I got in bed.

"Tomorrow is my day off..I figured we would do something." I sighed,"I'll cancel...I'll go the next day...how about that?" he looked at me,I smiled a little,"Good." I pecked his lips,he got his phone out,"I gotta text her." he said.

~~

I slipped on a black and white striped maxi skirt,with black wedges and a black chrop top. I did a natural makeup and put my hair in a side braid with a black fedora hat,I grabbed my purse and headed off the bus,Joe smiled at me.

"What?" I blushed,"Absolutely beautiful." Joe got in the car with me,"But I hope you don't care if clay gets on the skirt." he licked his lips. "Eh." I shrugged.

..

I sat down on the stool infront of the clay rotation table,"Amazing how we have our own private room. " I smiled,Joe sat next to me,he turned on some music,"Okay so how do we do this?" I smiled up at him,he put his hands on top of mine and led me up to the clay and we started making pottery.

Joe smiled at me,I laughed at how messy our hands are getting from the clay. "You're so beautiful." Joe whispered in my ear and started kissing my neck,I bit my lip. I then put some clay on his cheek. "Hey!" he did the same to me. 

I laughed, I got up and ran away from him,he caught me by my waist and spun me around,"May I have this dance,my lady?" Joe bowed,I laughed,"You may." I handed him my hand and we danced around the room.  I threw my head back,laughing.

Joe smiled and twirled me around.

Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh.

Joe dipped me,I smiled,he then held me close.
"Loves your curves and all your edges." he whispered in my ear. I cupped his face and kissed him,getting more clay on his face,he cupped my face,smiling in between the kiss.

"We should get back to work." I pulled away and continued making out pottery.

..

I grabbed a stick and carved,"Joe & Demi Forever." on the side,I looked at Joe,he smiled down at me,he had his button down shirt,unbuttoned because it was hot in the room,I stood up and traced my fingers up from his belly button to his lips,I smiled and kissed him. He put his nasty hands on my waist,pulling me close.

I don't want him to go back to LA.

---------------------------------------------------------

;)