4.

"I like that sound." I said,I was in the recording studio with the brothers,"Really? Cause I don't." Kevin said,"I don't either." Nick agreed. "Fine.." I sighed.

"Joseph,can I have a word with you?" the producer asked,I sighed,"Sure." I followed him to a room,"What?" I looked at him, "If you want to boost up your fanbase,you need to date Demi." he said,I groaned,"I don't get why you are pressuring me to do something!" I sighed.

"Fans love you and Demi. You have to do this,please." he begged,I sighed,"If I agree can you just shut up?" I sighed,"Oh yeah,thank you!" he smiled,then we walked out,I sighed. 

"How bout this sound,Joe?" Nick played it and I listened,"I like it." I shrugged,"Really!?" Kevin smiled,"Yeah." I nodded. 

"Hey! :)" Demi texted me,speaking of the devil,"Hey Dems ;0"
"Wanna go roller blading?!" she replied,"Sure." I texted back,"Guys...I going to go..I mean we worked on this for a good 6 hours...we need a break.." I said,"True...see you guys tomorrow." Kevin slipped on his jacket,I headed outI got in my car and drove to the rollerblading rink,I parked my car,I got out and headed inside,"Hey." Demi hugged me.

"Hey." I smiled a little,"Something wrong?" she looked at me,"No. Just a roughh day in the studio. Let's get out skates." I smiled and I bought our skates. We sat down and slipped them on,I got up,"Joe....help...I'm scared." she pouted,I laughed and helped her up. We headed to the rink,she started  skating away from me,"DEMETRIA!" I chuckled and chased her,she started skating in circles,I laughed. 

I grabbed her and we twirled around together,she threw her head up,laughing,I smiled,"Demi.." I let her go,"Yeah?" she smiled at me,I sighed,"I need to ask you something.." I took her hand and skated to the side,"What is it,Joe?" she smiled.

"I like you...I know,it's weird..because you're my best friend...but I really,um,like you...but if you don't want to ruin our friendship,it's cool." I said,nervous. She smiled at me,"Of course..I like you too." she smiled big,I sighed silently.

"Dinner tonight at 7?" I smiled a little,
"Sure." she smiled and hugged me.