11.

I watched as the boys were on the stage performing,I smiled. "Demi,we should get your stuff ready." Max said,I nodded. I headed to my dressing room and started putting my stuff up. I heard th boys closing the show,"Goodnight everybody!!!" they yelled and headed offstage.

Joe walked in,"Hey,great show tonight,huh?" he smiled,"Yeah it was awesome." I smiled,"You know we're up for some Teen Choice...are we going?..." I looked at him,"Yeah,we have two days off for that,of course we're going." he kissed me,I started laughing,"What?" he grinned.

"YOU KISSED ME!! I GET $20!!!!! YES YOU CAN'T RESIST ME!!" I start doing the happy dance,he laughed,"Fuck." he smiled. "Give me the twenty." I begged,"No." he walked back,"Joseph,you made a deal."

"Screw the deal." he smiled,"Joseph!!" I laughed,He took a 20 from his wallet and handed it to me,but snatched it right when I reached out and got it. "Does someone want a 20!?" he smirk,reaching up high as he knew I wouldn't reach it because I was short,"Joseph!!" I jumped up and down,he was entertained by this. He ran off,"UGH!" I chased him.

He ran to his tourbus and now I knew where he was going to. I smirked and followed him on the bus to his room,I shut the door and pushed him on the bed,I straddled him on his bed,pinning his arms down,"Give.It.To.Me.Joseph." I glared. 

"Give you what? My dick? I'm not a prostitute." he grinned,I hit him in the chest,I snatched the 20."Thank you." I slipped it in my back pocket. He place his hands on my butt,smiling at me, I kissed his jawline. He smiled as I kept kissing him down to his adam's apple.

..

I slipped on a yellow dress thats short in the front but a little train in the back,I had on matching heels,Jil did my hair and makeup. "Awesome." I smiled,I walked out of the trailer,I headed to the blue carpet."DEMI!! DEMI!! OVER HERE!!" the paparazzi was yelling at me.

I did some autographs for the fans,then I posed for the camera,"DEMI LOOK TO YOUR LEFT!! DEMI LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT!!" they ordered me,I sighed,I turned to the side and looked at the camera,I then heard loud screams,I looked over and it was the Jonases,I smiled and walked to them. "JONAS!! DEMI!!! LOOK OVER HERE!! PLEASE!!" they yelled,we did a few pictures together,I then headed to the press.

"Hello Demi,you look fabulous." she smiled,
"Thank you."
"So how is tour with your boyfriend and his brothers?"
"It's been great. It's fun. They are all my best friend..more like my brothers..so the tour is fun." I smiled. 

"Well I'm glad you are having a good time." she smiled,"So have you heard of the British sensation One Direction?" she asked.
"Yeah,I mean who hasn't? Their first single is on my ipod,and it's everywhere." I laughed.

"Do you have a favorite?" she asked,
"They're cool guys,I guess..I haven't met them..maybe tonight I will...but I like Niall." I smiled,"I hope my boyfriend doesn't get mad." I giggled.

"One Direction or The Jonas Brothers?"
"I have to go with my boys. My Jonas Brothers,girl." I smiled.

"Well,it's nice to see you,I'm going to let you go inside,good luck tonight."
"Thank you." I smiled,I headed inside,I found my spot next to Joe,"You look good tonight." he whispered in my ear. I smiled,"You too." I pecked his cheek. He put his arm around me,Nick sat on the other side of me. 

I smiled at Nick,"May I help you?" he looked at me,"I can help you find a girl." I smiled,Joe chuckled,Nick glared at Joe,"I'm kidding,Nick." I smiled.

Selena was performing Love You Like A Love Song. I stood up and mouthed along,clapping,enjoying the show.

"The winner for top song of the summer is...GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK BY DEMI LOVATO!!" One Direction announced,I smiled,I got up,I hugged Nick and Kevin,I pecked Joe's lips,and headed to the stage.

I hugged all the guys,My earring got stuck onto Niall's shirt,I started laughing, Harry and Louis helped, I grabbed my surfboard,"Wow,thank you guys so much!! Sorry I got stuck on you,Niall. Don't act like you didn't like it." I flipped my hair,smiling,"Okay,seriously,I want to thank my parents for encouraging to keep going and to never give up on my dream..I want to thank my awesome management...and uh..my fans,my lovatics..without you guys..I woudn't be here..I would  be at home in Texas,trying to get here..thank you guys,love you all!" I smiled,I walked off with the boys,I rubbed Niall's arm,"I'm so sorry!!" I laughed.

"It's find. It gave a laugh." Niall smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When Demi meets Niall.