24.

"Goodnight! Atlanta!" I waved and ran off stage,this was day Joe would of came back,I got ready to headed to the tourbus,I packed my things and headed back.

I saw rose petals on the floor,I looked at my bus driver and he just shruggled,I followed the trail and it led me to my bedroom.

"Joe?..." I looked at him,he climbed out of bed,he cupped my face,"I want you,only you. I came here to tell you,that I can't do it...I can't stay in LA without you,without my lips on your lips. I might be with Blanda,you might be with Niall,but I'm not happy like I am with you. It's not the sex,it's the way you make me feel everytime. You make me so happy,I'm sorry for everything..." he looked into my eyes.

I looked down.

"I think we can get through this,Demi,please...give me a chance..." he bit his lip,softly,I kissed him,wrapping my arms around him,he fell onto my bed,I laid on top of him,"It was nice that you did this...but you're cleaning this sh--" he fed me a chocolate covered strawberry,I giggled,eating it from his grip.

I bit all of it from the leaves and slipped Joe's finger in my mouth,I looked up at him,he smirked,"mmm." i  sucked on it a little bit,he laughed,I smiled and took his finger out and kissed him."I love you,Demetria.." he looksed at me,"I love you too,Joseph." I smiled,I laid my head down,"Joe?.." I stroked his hair.

"Hmm?" he was brushing my hair with his fingers,"I want a real date...I want to go out of dinner or whatever." I put my chin on his chest,looking at him."Okay...when is your day off?" he grinned,"Umm....2 days...we'll be Rosemont." I looked at him,"Okay. I'll create plans." he smiled,I smiled big,"Yes! Love you." I pecked my lips.

The Next Day;

I headed off the tourbus and headed to my dressing room,I stood there on my phone,"NASHVILLE!! YOU READY!?" I tweeted,smiling,Joe pulled me onto his lap onto the couch,"Don't text and stand." he kissed my neck,I giggled.

"What you going to do about it?" I smiled,"You really wanna know?" he whispered,I bit my lip and nodded."First....I would kiss you neck." he whispered,I bit my lip. "Then I would take off that shirt of yours." he smirked against my ear. "Mm.."

"Then..I would unclasp your bra of yours...cupping your tan breast in my hands,rubbing them softly." he whispered,I bit my lip,closing my eyes. Enjoying this moment. 

"Lovato,soundcheck in 5." someone knocked,interrupting us,I moaned,Joe smirked,"I think you know the rest.." he chewed on my earlobe.

I got up,"I have to get ready." I smirked,I brushed through hair,I leaned down and pecked his lips.

...

I took a deep breath and sat down next to the piano,"Just a year ago...I was in a treatment center..and..I wasn't spending the holidays with my family..I was so scared and alone..but I had amazing people by my side..even though I was terrified..and I was so scared and I didn't know what I was going to come back to,I didn't know if I would have a career left. I had letters of you guys,on my wall...saying it was going to be okay..To this day,I still need you guys,each and everyone of you telling me that it's gonna be okay and that it's still is.So I just wanted to say thank you to you guys for continuing to inspire me,every hour,every minute,every second of the day,cause I live and I breathe for you guys...And I really don't know if any other artist loves their fans more than I love you guys." I said,the crowd screamed. First time I felt to open up.

"So thank you guys for being everything to me. I love you." I fixed my hair and started playing the piano.

"Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching tear drops in my hands
Only silence as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?" I sang.

---

I headed onto the tourbus,Joe pulled me close to him,"I'm so proud of you." he smiled and kissed me,I hissed against his mouth,I kicked the bedroom door close and took off his shirt.

~~

I woke up and found a note taped to my forehead,I pulled it off,I rubbed my eyes,

"Better go find some shoes and dress for our date tonight. I'll be picking you up at 6:30 at your hotel. I found out from your bus driver. Can't wait.
Love, Joe." it read. I smiled,I got up and slipped on some clothes,I rubbed my eyes and walked out,"Morning." Natalie smirked,"Morning." I glared.

I made some cereal.

..

It was 5:45. I just finished my hair,I curled it,I headed out of the bathroom,I took off my towel and slipped on the short black dress,I pushed my breasts up a little,I pulled my hair out of my dress,fixing it in the mirror,I then started doing my makeup. 

I finished my red lip and the clock read 6:10. I sighed and sat on the end of my bed,I started strapping on my black Louboutin heels. I stood up and fixed myself,I looked out the window,there were paparazzi everywhere,I sighed.

"Hey,let's meet at the restaurant,Packed with paparazzi here." I texted Joel.
"Bummer. Okay,see you at Carlucciro at 6:30. :)" he replied.

I walked out of the bus and got into the car that my members rent for me,the driver started driving to the restaurant,I fixed my lipstick while I had a chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to make it long,but I have to study for an exam and I'm going to the gym,so...

The date will be in the next chappy ;)

xxChloe.