17.

"Your turn,Demi." Niall smiled at me,I got up and grabbed my bowling ball and threw it down the alley,It got 8 pins out,"Ugh." I groaned,I then did my second turn,I got a spared,I jumped up and down,I got off,I high fived Niall,I smiled.

My phone went off,"Be right back." I heade outside answered it,"Stop calling me,Joe." I said,"Demi,I love you." he said,"No you don't. You used me,Joe. You tricked me. You got a girl now,I don't know  why you are trying to get me." I sighed.

"Because she's no you,Demi...I love you,I know what you did was wrong,but please be mine." he begged,"No,Joe.Bye." I hung up,I sighed. I walked back inside.

"You okay,lad?" Liam looked at me,I nodded,"Let's go Niall!!" I cheered,I sat down and sipped my drink,"YES!" Niall  jumped up and down,I laughed. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys that you were awesome tonight." I smiled,"Thanks." Harry smiled.

"Diana,

Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes,
You've been lonely,
You don't even know me,
But I can feel you crying,
Diana,
Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life,
I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine." started playing over the intercom,the boys yelled and started singing along.

I threw my head back laughing,I clapped. 

..

I walked outside to the tour bus,"I had fun,Niall." I smiled,looking down,biting my lip,"Same." he looked at me,"Demi,I really like you.." he fiddled with his fingers,"I like you too..but I don't want to get hurt..." I looked at him,"I'll never hurt you lad." he put his hand on my cheek,I blushed,I leaned into kiss him,he cupped my face and kissed me.

"Come on,Niall!" Zayn groaned,"I'll call you tonight?" he winked,I bit my lip and nodded.

November 16;

It was the first concert for my tour. I was suppose to be on in 30 minutes,I had a a back long skirt,that's short in the front but long in the back,then I had on a black and silver chopped top sequence shirt,buttoned black blazer with tights and combact boots.

I was getting my makeup done and hair curled,"Good luck on your first show tonight,baby! :*" Niall texted me,I smiled,"Thanks ;)" I texted back. 

I then did some voice warms up as they got my mic on,I headed under the stage,I heard the band start and the crowd screaming,I smiled.

"I love the way you're talking

I'm loving what you're doing boy
I don't fall easy often
I've never had a love like you before." I sang once I was on stage. I started dancing along with the dancers,I walked downstairs.

"I like you, put your number, put your number in my phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, phone, yeah

You heard me right so, call me, call me when you're all alone, lone, lone, lone, lone, lone, lone

Don't make plans
Come on with me, we'll stay up all night long
I want you, and I want you bad
Let's keep the party going all night long
Let's keep the party going all night long (hey)
All night long (hey), all night long (hey), all night, all night
A-a-a-all night" I sang.

Joe's POV.

"I can't believe this tour is over.." I sat down,"I love touring,but I can't wait to get home." Nick laid down,"Same...I can't wait to talk to Demi.." I looked out the window,"What about Blanda? You're still with Blanda." Nick said. 

"I know...I'll end it as soon I get Demi back.." I sighed,drinking my water,"She's not going to be in LA for awhile,Joe..she's on her own tour." Nick said,I sighed,I got on twitter.

"@Lovaticfan: DIALL BEATS JEMI ANYDAY. JOE IS AN ASSHOLE LEAVNG DEMI." I read a tweet,I sighed,I then got off,I threw my phone,I headed to my bunk.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jemi will happen soon :)