43.

The next day,Joe stayed over,but we didn't sleep together. "Morning,baby." I went to my kitchen and found Joe cooking breakfast for me,"Morning,beautiful." he put his arm around me,cooking with the other hand,"What you doing today?" he smiled. I pecked his cheek,"Recording studio...Simon Cowell called me yesterday.."

"What did he want?" he flipped the omelet,"He wants me to be the judge for his show,X Factor USA." I laid my head on his shoulder,"What did you say?" he messaged my shoulder,"I have to talk to my management,but I really want to do this..." I grinned. "But your summer tour?" he glanced at me.

"I'm sure if my management lets me,we can work around it.." I held his hand that were around me,"Seeing my baby on tv,oh yeah." he kissed my temple,"I'll get the plates." I left his arm and opened the cabinet to get two plates."Uno,and dos." I smiled.

"Gracias." He scooped an omelet onto each plate. I
poured us some orange juice and set it on the table before I got my plate and sat at the table. I took a bite,"This is delicious." I smiled,"Thanks,love." he stuffed his face with food.

5:30 came around by fast. I slipped on a rust red knee high dress with black peep toe heels. I had my hair up in a side bun and did my makeup.
I got in my car and drove over to their house. I wasn't really nervous,I pulled up into their driveway,then I got out. I pulled down my dress and headed to the door,I knocked on the door,"I'll get it." Joe went and answered it,"Hey Demi,come in." he smiled,"You look amazing." he whispered,I blushed as I walk in,"Hey Demi!" Blanda walked in,"Hey,it smells good in here." I put my purse down,"Thank you. I was going to give you a taste of Switzerland. Joe loves it." she smiled.

"You didn't have to." I smiled,"I made some cheese fondue,to give us something to snack on. Come have a bite." she led me to the fondue. "Here is your piece of bread,you poke it with a fork and dip it in the cheese,it's gruyère cheese,try it." she smiled.
I dipped my bread into the cheese,then I ate it,"Yum..Omg." I covered my mouth,eating,Blanda smiled,"It's my family's favorite. So we're having Rösti,Zurcher Geschnetzeltes,and Zopf,which is a type of bread." I nodded my head,"Sounds delicious..even if I have no idea what it is." I giggled along with her. "Want some wine?" she got three glasses,"I don't really drink.."

"Oh,I'll give you some water then." she poured water in to my glass with wine for her and Joe,"Hey babe,how about you show her the nursery that you finished today,while I finish cooking." she smiled,I followed Joe to the nursery,"Ahh yes,It's beautiful." I smiled around the room,"She really liked your idea." Joe smiled,sipping his wine.

"I'll give you some money after dinner if you don't like it." he whispered,"Joe! I'm sure I'll like it,I just have no idea what it is..." I laughed.

" Rösti is like a fried potato dish.. Zurcher Geschnetzeltes is a dish of calf meat..and Zopf is just bread..it's very good" Joe nodded,"Alright,seems like I will like it." I smiled, he shut the door and pulled me close,"You look so good tonight,I can't control myself." he pulled me into a kiss. I laughed against his mouth."Kissing in your girlfriend's house,bad ass." I pulled away,wiping my red lipstick off his lips,we headed back out.

"It looks so great." I smiled,"Thank you,Demi. It was Demi's idea to put the pink stripes on,babe." Blanda smiled at Joe,I felt a little bad because the way she looks at him,it was pure love. "Thanks,Demi." Joe smiled.

"So I heard you are working on another album." Blanda fixed the table,"Yeah,I've been in the studio a lot,lately..but today is the last day,I mean I'm not done,but I have to get ready for my South American tour." Blanda nodded,"Do you have any songs about...ex boyfriends...if you know who I'm talking about.." she glanced at Joe,I laughed,"Uhm,At least..three...but I might not even put them on the album,Joe and I are on good terms."

"I think you should..." Joe started putting food on the table,I looked at him,"People like relatable music...so they be going through a rough time,you know?..." he smirked,"I'll think about it." I sat down.
We started scooping the food onto our plate,I was first to take a bite,"Blanda,girl,this is pure gold. It's amazing." I chewed,smiling,she laughed,"Thanks,Demi." I took a sip of my drink,"So have you guys thought of names?" I looked at them.

"No,do you have any names when you have a girl?"
"Yeah,but I don't really want to say.."
"I won't steal them." Blanda.

"Well...I like.. Charlotte,Penelope and Victoria.." I shrugged,"Those names are beautiful." Blanda smiled.

After dinner,we talked some more until I needed to leave. "Bye Blanda,thank you for inviting me." I hugged her,"Bye Joe." I hugged him. I then got in the car and drove home.

Once I got home,I changed into sweatpants and a shirt,a knock hit my door,I went to open it,"Joe?"
He walked in,"I just wanted to make sure you're okay." he smiled,"Yeah,I'm fine,I actually like Blanda." I nodded,"Oh,well...can I stay here?...for tonight?" he kissed my neck,I bit my lip,"Sure,I was just about to watch a movie." I led him to the living room,slipping a movie inside the dvd player.
......................................................

6 more chapters and this book is done :o