10.

"Oh Joe!!" Demi moaned into my mouth as I was thrusting in her,sped up my pace and cupped her face,kissing her roughly,she slipped her tongue in my mouth,"Fuck." I mumbled. She giggled and roamed her tongue inside my mouth,I ran my hands up and down on her curves.

She flipped us and she started riding me rough,"Fuck yes baby!" I smiled,holding her waist. She was moaning so loud it was a turn on.

She slowed down and laid beside me,"I love you so much." she smiled and kissed my cheek,"I love you too." I chuckled. "Joe..." she laid her chin on my chest,putting covers over us,"Yeah babe?" I looked at her. "What was Nick talking about?...You gave him a look." he looked at me.

"Nick was just being a dick....he is...um..just jealous how happy I am." I smiled,"Oh,okay. He'll find someone soon." she kissed me,"Yeah." I cupped her face and kissed her. "Also..who's Blanda?" I asked,"Oh..she's just a friend,babe. I've known the girl forever." I kissed her cheeked,"So nothing I need to worry about?"

"Nope." I smiled and kissed her neck,"Night,baby" she cuddled against me and fell asleep,I rubbed her back as I drifted off to sleep.

..

Max knocked on our door,"Wake up,guys." he said,"Five minutes." I groaned,Demi giggled,"We need to get up. Or he WILL kick the door open." she kissed my cheek,"Fine,if we decide to have sex tonight,we're doing it on my bus." I pecked her lips. "Who said you'll get fucked tonight?" she smiled,"You can't resist me." I smiled,kissing her.

"Can to. Wanna bet?" she smiled,"Fine. If we are in bed together in the end of the night,you whole me 20 bucks,if not,I give you 20 bucks." he smiled."Deal,Jonas." Demi smiled,I kissed her,but she pulled away,"We can't kiss either,too tempting." she smiled. "Fine." I got up and slipped on my clothes. I walked out,fixing to get punched by Max,"Whoa!!" I said,Demi threw her head back laughing.

"Sorry dude." Max said,"It's good. I'll see you later,Demi." I waved and headed to my bus.

"Have fun?" Nick strummed his guitar,"If you fucking do that again,I swear to god,I'll hurt you." I glared,"DO WHAT JOE!? THIS WILL COME AROUND AND BITE YOU!" Nick yelled,"The only thing that will bite me,will be you if you tell her,it won't just destroy her...but our career." I glared. "She won't be blaming us on the media,she'll be blaming you." Nick glared. I got mad and slapped him across the face,"Joseph!" my mom walked in,"He was getting on my nerves." I glared,I headed to the shower and slipped on some clean clothes afterwards.

We headed to the venue,"Hey babe!" I hugged Demi,"What's wrong with Nick?" She asked,"He's just on his man period.." I said,she giggled. "5 minutes unti soundcheck." my manager said,"Wanna join us at soundcheck?" I played with her fingers,"Sure." She smiled.

"We got a special guest with us  today,please welcome Miss Demi Lovato." I smiled as she walked on stage,"Hi guys!" she waved,the people screamed,I smiled,I hugged her."Wanna sing with us,Dems?" I smiled,"Sure." she drank some water.

She sang Pom Poms with us,"Awesome,Demi Lovato everybody! You'll see her again soon." I smiled.

------------------------------------------------

So Joe slapped Nick...