34.

"Alright,I'll see you later,bye." I hung up,"Who was that?" Joe walked out,zipping his pants,"Nobody.." I looked at him,he looked at me,then he snatched my phone and saw who I callled,"What the fuck Demi!?" he looked at me,I clearly don't know what to say.

"Wasn't last night enough for you!?" he looked at me,upset,"I loved last night,he wanted me back,Joe!" I put my hands on my hips,"He's a jerk,Demi! I don't know why you keep going back to him." he sighed,"You were free,we were close on going public!" he sighed,"We were no where close,remember your pregnant girlfriend? Yeah." I sassed back.

"It's just....you don't need him when you have me,you need to break his heart."  he sighed,"I can't break someone's heart as easy as you do." I looked at him,he scoffed and headed inside,I knew I said the wrong thing,"Joe.." I walked in,he started packing,I wrapped my arms around him from behind,"Don't leave...I'm sorry...it's just hard for me...I want you,Joe...I know I do,my heart wants you,but my brain is still trying to trust you..." I sighed,"Please stay.." I sighed.

"Cause you're not the only one,

Who's ever felt this way.
Don't let the world cave in,
Just tell me that you'll stay.

Now the pain is done,
there's no need to be afraid.
We don't have time to waste,
Just tell me that you'll stay." I sang Nick's song. I saw him grin,I smiled,"I'm sorry baby." I rubbed his stomach.

"I'll stay. If you promise me one thing.." he turned around pulling me close,"Anything." I smiled,"Don't call him while we're on vacation." he looked at me,I nodded,"Deal." I kissed his lips,"But you have to admit this cheating thing is pretty hot." I smiled,"Oh really?" he raised up his eyebrows,"Yes...wanna know how hot?" I bit my lip,"Please tell me." he smiled,I smirked and got on my knees,"Fuck.." he mumbled,I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down,I started stroking him,he bit his lip,I then began to tease him,"Don't even..."

I then began sucking on his member.

~~

I slipped on a black triangle bikini with blue jean shorts,I slipped on some sandals,"Let's go babe." I smiled,I slipped on my hat and ray bans,I took his hand and we walked out,he kissed my temple,I smiled,we headed to Rainbow Falls,we decided to walk there.

"I wish we didn't have leave." Joe smiled,looking at our feet,"Same baby..it's so relaxing here...no paparazzi or anything.." I smiled,"Yeah..just you and me..we don't have to worry about Blanda and Niall.." Joe smiled at me,"Do you want a boy or girl?" I looked at him.

"I want a boy so I can teach hm boyish stuff..but I also want a girl so I can spoil her..Not sure." he smiled,"You'll be a great father." I smiled,"You really think so?" he looked at me,"Yeah,I mean you treat little kids that are fans amazing." I smiled.

"Well,thanks baby." he kissed me,"Mmm,no problem." I smiled,"You ready to jump?" I took off my jeans to reveal my bikini bottoms,he held my hand tight,"Of course." he smiled.

"1...2..3.." we both jumped off the cliff to the water,I started laughing,"Whew that was,fu--Joe?" I looked around,He was no where to be found.

"Joe?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

probably hating cause of these cliffhangers.