3.

I've been sleeping the past few days on what my manager told me. I didn't want to hurt Demi. I'm not that type of person. I sighed.

"@ddlovato No NEVERRRRRRRR.You're crazy!! He's like my brother!! RT @PerezHilton Should @joejonas & @ddlovato become one?" I saw Demi retweet that,so I retweeted it.

"Hey! :)" Demi texted me,I smiled,"Hey you. :)"  I texted back,"I'm bored and I'm off today,you wanna hang?'' she asked,"Of course. Where?" I asked.

"Beach? Park?" She replied,
"Park. If we went to the beach,people would think we'd be dating."
"HA! Alright,see you at the park!!" she said.

...

I slipped on a black Abercombie shirt,jeans and a blue jacket and a lakers hat. I slipped on my shoes. "Bye bro." I grabbed my keys and headed to the park.

I found a parking spot and got out,I headed inside the park,I looked for her,she then ran behind me and jumped on my back,"Hey!" she smiled,"I'm surprised you could run in those heels." I chuckled,she then got off of my and took my hat,"Yo.Yo." she smiled,"Demi. Give me my hat" I smiled. "Try and get it." she smiled and ran off,"Demetria!!" I chuckled,chasing her.

"Hey guys!!" a fan stopped us,
"Hey." I smiled,"Can I please get a picture?.." she asked,nervously. "Sure sweetheart."Demi smiled,we then took a picture with the girl,"Thank you!!" she smiled and ran off.

We headed to the swings and I stood on one,"Nants ingonyama bagithi baba,Sithi uhhmm ingonyama!" I yelled,like from the Lion King,making Demi laugh.

Her laugh was cute,it was loud,but it was amazing and botacious. I smiled,she then climbed into the playset and went down on the slide,"Shit." she said,"I'm stuck." she said,I laughed and hopped off the swing,"Hold on.." I smiled and headed to the slide,I went down,thinking it would push her off...but it got my stuck..and she was in between my legs.

"I hope you like it anal." I whispered,she burst out laughing,making me laugh,"I do.." she turned to look at me,I looked at her,"Only kidding." she laughed,"Oh!" I laughed. She then got off the slide from the slide,then I got out,I helped get the grass out of her hair.

"Thank you." she smiled.

..

"I have to go..I had a good time,text me." She smiled and hugged me,"Me too,bye." I smiled and watched as she walked away,I sighed an headed to my car.

Demi's POV.

The next day I woke up and put on my dress I was going to wear for The Ellen Show. I slipped on a black dress. (Like when she was on Ellen 2011.)

I got in my car and drove to the studio.

...

"She the new hit sensation of this year,with two top singles and she won alot of VMAs last week...please give it up for Demi Lovato!" Ellen got up,I smiled and walked on stage,I hugged her and sat down,"Hey,how you doing?" she smiled.

"I'm doing amazing!" I smiled,"I sure hope so,I mean two top singles! Give Your Heart A Break and Skyscraper! Do you have time to breathe? Congratulations." she smiled,I giggled.

"Thank you. I am so blessed." I smiled,"So what are theses songs about?" Ellen smiled,'Well,Skyscraper...I uh...I'm soo against bullying...so its tell young girls,or boys,or anybody that don't let your haters bring you down,cause one day,maybe not today,maybe not tomorrow,you'll be tall and strong as a Skyscraper." I smiled.

"Give You Heart A Break is really warning the guy or girl that you won't hurt their heart like their past relationships." I smiled.

"Well,they are amazing hits. Definitely Skyscraper,you don't understand how many people come to me and ask for you to be on my show,because Skyscraper have saved their life." Ellen smiled,"Awee."

"Originally...I didn't want Skyscraper  to be my first single on my first album...or a single at all,because it meant alot to me...but my management was like,'Demi,you need to make this your single...it could save lives.' So I went home and thought...maybe I don't want to use my voice to sing tunes...I want my voice to be powering..so I made it my release it." I smiled.

"That's a good thing." Ellen smiled,"So what's next for the Demi Lovato?" Ellen asked."I'm getting ready on making my music video for Hol--Crap. I wasn't suppose to tell. My brain isn't thinking straight." I laughed.

"Hmm...maybe it's because of a Jonas Brother?" she smirked,I started laughing,"What?!" I smiled,"We caught you hanging with one yesterday...and you hung out with two of them in Disneyland..."

"Well,I met the Jonas Brothers backstage at the VMAs and they are the sweetest guys ever. They are so talented then people would actually think they would be." I smiled,"So no dating?"

"No. I've gotten close to them and I can call them my best friends,but I'm definitely single." I smiled,"But if you had a choice,who would you pick to date?" Ellen smiled.

"I know where you are going with this...so I chose not to answer it." I smiled,"Okay,who do you think is the cutest? Who smells good? Who's the funniest?" Ellen asked.

"They're all cute,I'm not going to pick one on that,or their fanbase with hate me,Nick actually smells good." I laughed,"Joe's the funniest." I smiled.

"Yeah,I thought you would pick Joe." Ellen smiled,"What about Kevin?"
"I haven't really got to Kevin as much,since he's married and a new father." I smiled,as the crowd clapped. 

"Yeah,they are really sweet boys. Always down to earth." Ellen smiled,
"Yeah,I'm lucky to have them in my life."

"Could we expect a duet soon?" Ellen smiled and the crowd screamed,I laughed.

"Maybe."

"Alright,Demi Lovato everybody!! She'll be performing for us next!!" Ellen stood up and hugged me.

------------------------------------------------------------

I UPDATED WOO!