Chapter 6: Vongola Mansion

Me: Ohayo!/ Konichiwa/ Konbanwa!

Tsuna: *sigh* Suzu-chan! why am I here again?

me: Disclaimer!

Tsuna: no!no!no!no! Everytime I do it there's someone who comes in and -

*Get's punch by me*

me: hurts you? well no one's here beside me. *grin*

Tsuna: eh!? bu-

*glare*

me: now please do the disclaimer

Tsuna: HHIIIEEEE! hai! Suzu-chan does not own KHR!

me: I think this will be just short because this will be the trip of his guardians to the mansion

BOLD=ITALIAN

EDITED: 3/22/13 3:05PM

_____________________________________________________________________________

Brown eyes scanned the outside world by the window. He needed to GET OUT! PRONTO! He looked at the people he was with, letting the once ignored shouts from them reach his ears.

"Ne! everyone! give Lambo-sama some candy!" Lambo suddenly shouted out of nowhere, he quickly ran towards his Tsuna-nii. Really, this kid never change, Tsuna thought, smiling fondly at the child.

"Ahoshi! (stupid cow) be quiet Juudaime is trying to relax!" Gokudera shouted back starting the oncoming war.

"Herbivore! for distrupting the peace I will bite you to death!"  Hibari said at the corners of the limo. He smirked when he knew a fgiht would start. Getting his silver tonfas he took a stance, ready to attack. 

"Shut up! Lambo-sama wants candy!" Lambo shouted again this time tears threatening to fall down.

"Ahoshi!" 

"Ahodera!"

"Herbivore!"

And the fight started. On the other hand, his other two guardians, specifically Chrome and Mukuro were conversing about (XD) pineapples, but it didn't last long when Lambo 'accidentally' brought in the words 'pervert' 'pineapple' 'illusionist'

"Don't talk to my Chrome like that!" Mukuro shouted. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the illusionist, 'It was for you dumbass' everyone thought. Since Yamamoto wasn't there, Chrome tried to be the 'peacekeeper' for now, trying to ease the fighting aura.

Noticing that they were already on Vongola ground and the fact that the cars stopped, Tsuna elegantly went out of the limo and narrowed his eyes. He immediately went towards the driver who was outside conversing with men in black. When the driver met with Tsuna's eyes, he nervously walked towards his boss.

"What's wrong?"

The driver sighed and said "New guards again."

Tsuna's eyebrows raised. "Why if it's new guards?"

"They don't know much."

Tsuna groaned. Oh! The horror of it all. When Tsuna turned his head, he noticed some of the students and his 'elite' teacher out of the car. "Ah...Nezu-sensei, please don't go out yet!"

"H-hai!" Nezu-sensei shakily answered

With a sigh and air of confidence, Tsuna turned to the guard with the driver. "Let us through please"  The first guard snorted and asked "State your name and status please"