Chapter 21: Byakuran, the marshmallow freak

Suzu: Mouuu

Tsuna: eh?

Suzu: *glares at Tsuna but softens and hugs him.* Say iiittttt

Tsuna: eh? Eto.... suzu-chan, doesn't own khr and sorry for the long wait?

Suzu: *nod* now go with Kyouya and let him ravish-

Hibari: kamik-

Tsuna:HIEEEEEEE

-----------------------

Previously:

MOU! I WAN TO SEE TUUNNAAA" A voice whined outside the big oak doors.

"B-BUT!-"

And with a bang, the owner of the previous voice was known.

With swoons and googly eyes from the girls and awe of the boys, they all stared at the white haired new comer as he smiled with insanity and hugged Tsuna.

"B-Byakuran-san?"

" Tsu-chan~"

----------------------

"Oh my gosh whose the hotty?"

"Is that real white- Oh God he's looking here!"

"Kyaaa, he looks so cute!"

Stop PLEASE

Tsuna all but paled and groaned at the words coming out of his classmates' mouth. It was last night/ this morning when Byakuran came barging in the dining room (as he sniffed where Tsuna was) and with a bit of pursuing from the Decimo, he managed to placate the teen into sleeping in one of the guest rooms before locking him there. He doesn't know how, but the marshmallow freak managed to get out of the room. He must have seduced the maid! Tsuna groaned again as he came up with a brilliant idea. "Ne, Byakuran-san" Tsuna called out at the man in his office as he chewed on some marshmallows. "Hai, Tsu-chan~"

"Pray tell, what in the name of primo are you doing here again?"

"Taking a vacation"

"This is not your vacation home"

"I know"

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Nono invited me to help you train those little japanese shits"

Tsuna's eyebrows rose as he stopped signing the papers. "What did you call them?" Byakuram smiled before saying "litle japanese marshmallows" Tsuna sighed, he knew what he heard, but oh well, Byakuran only curses when he has his reasons. He continued signing more papers, ignoring the chattering marshmallow freak. But it clicked. "What do you mean helping me train my classmates?" Tsuna asked again. This time confusion evident in his tone. "Nono and I met at a local cafe and he simply asked me if I was interested in helping you train your new recruits" 'And if they still bully you' Byakuran smiled innocently. Tsuna nodded. His hyper intuition told him he was hiding something, but again, it was telling him that he could trust the marshmallow freak.

With a contented sigh, Tsuna looked outside as he saw Hibird by the tree.

"Plus, I heard the Axelia was here. I want to greet them~"

Cue Tsuna groaning.

"Oy, dame-Tsuna"

Another groan.

---------IMAPRETTYLINEBREAK----------

10:00 am @ Guest bedroom 2

"Enough resting you lot, we have a big day ahead of us!" Tsuna greeted happily. Kentaro on the other hand groggily threw a knife at the Decimo. "Mou, that could have started a war Ottavo-kun" This time the Axelia boss got up with wide eyes. "Fudge! I'm sorry Decimo!"