Chapter 14: Morning Training pt 2

me: YOOOSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!! TSUNA! ARE YOUR READY!!!???

Tsuna: HHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: *pushes Tsuna towards XANXUS* I CHOOSE YOU, TSUNA! USE UKE MODE!

Tsuna: eh? what's that?

Xanxus: Trash! you only said the disclaimer! I didn't come here to fight this wimy trash!

me: *smirk* *press a button*

Tsuna: *UKE MODE!! (you guys imagine tsuna being cute and all)*

Xanxus: *nosebleed*

me: wahahahaha! I win!!! now for the disclaimer!!

Tsuna: h-hai! Suzu-chan d-does not o-own KHR!

me: desu~

EDITED @ 11/17/13-12:40 AM

______________________________________________________________________________

"Bester!" the Varia leader announced as he opened his box weapon. A lion that posses a white mane covered in sky flames came out. Xanxus' box weapon 'Bester'.

The Decimo looked at the varia leader and sighed. He knew Xanxus' was eager to defeat him, since the ring conflict but he never thought that he would be calling his box weapon out at the start of their fight. Tsuna, as Decimo was given some information in each one of the box weapons the whole famiglia owned. Good thing though, that it was only allowed in  the vongola famiglia since they found out Verde was the one who invented it . Ofcourse, since the box weapons were new, they were only given to higher ups, such as the Varia leaders, the guardians and the boss.

Tsuna looked at his ring- Natsu in a simpler way- , he smiled at his box weapon and said "Natsu?"

"Meorw!" was Natsu's answer to it's masters.

Tsuna smiled and Natsu became the little ring to the little (cute) lion he is now. Natsu looked up to it's master and jumped at Tsuna's shoulder and cuddling itself to it's master's warmth.

~on the other side of the battlefield~

"Kyaaa!! what a cute lion!!!" all the girls screamed, while the boys?....uh...let's just say they are pretty excited to see a real mafia fight. Reborn smirked as he walk up to a mini stage set up by the others. He grabbed a mic and said "Place your bets! place your bets!"

~back to the battle~

"Bester, Ruggito di Cieli  " Xanxus said calmly as he sat down at his throne - in which the varia had to carry from his room to the battlefield- and smirked. 

This was one of Xanxus' most powerful attack.- Bester has two flames in him, the sky and the storm, when Bester attacks it is when the sky harmonious characteristics, will petrify you and then the storm comes in and destroy your body- simple right?

"Cambio forma : Modo Difesa Mantella di Vongola Primo" Tsuna stated as Natsu becomes a black cloak covered in sky flames. Xanxus' scowled at the young vongola's defense and thought he was a coward.Tsuna's eyebrows furrowed and went flying down to Xanxus to punch him (yes, with cambio forma on). Xanxus got his two guns and fired away, with his rage flames. Tsuna blocked it again with his cambio forma and kicked Xanxus, but fortunately for Xanxus his two guns blocked Tsuna's kick, but still, he was dragged by the powerful kick. Tsuna saw this as a chance, Tsuna launched himself towards Xanxus with all his speed and punched Xanxus at his stomach. Xanxus breathed hard and cursed the trash infront of him. 

"Bester, Ruggito di Cieli" Xanxus said again.

Tsuna dodged it yet again. He sighed and said "Cambio Forma:Mitena di Vongola Primo" 

His X-glove becomes a metal gauntlet with the Roman Numeral "I". He flew forward, towards Xanxus and said 

"Burning Axel

"Ruggito di Cieli!"

~Back at the audience with the guardians joining them~

"Go! DECIMO!!!!!" The ever so loyal right hand man said as he swa his boss using Burning Axel, one of his attacks that is as powerful as X-burner. Reborn smirked and looked at the big box behind him 'well, I never thought I would become this rich because of the bet'. The other guardians and students roared with cheers as soon as Tsuna launched himself towards Xanxus. As soon as they made contact there was a small earthquake and some dust flew all over the place. Xanxus did a Ruggito d Cieli and there was that.

The sun arcobaleno smirked, he knew he was still too weak to fight him, he knew who won and who loss ,he knew who made the ground shake and he knew he was the true winner.

Everyone stopped, crossing their fingers for their money, every guardian opened their eyes, every Varia member snickered, every Axelia person stared excitedly and every person wished they won the bet.

As the dust cleared you can see a single flame appearing at the center and a loud thud. Everyone's eyes widened as soon as they saw the winner...

"Decimo-sama!" everyone said happily (except for Hibari and Mukuro).

Tsuna stood there with a beaten up Xanxus inside a block of...ice....

Every student and teacher gaped at the ice and stared at Tsuna, those who bet at Tsuna (which was only about five people) cheered, THEY WON THE BET!!! (and a lot of money to!) .Tsuna smiled at his friends and knelt infront of Xanxus, who was angry but at the same time curious in what the little trash can now do- stared at him. Tsuna closed his eyes and opened his arms widely. He melted the ice and smiled at Xanxus "You don't deserve to be stuck in it again"

Xanxus cursed at him and tried to ignore it. He turned his back and said "Nice match, Decimo."

Tsuna's eyes widened and he turned to Xanxus "Grazie"

~~~~~Reborn~~~~~

Reborn smirked at Tsuna's kindness and got his phone- from who knows where- and called someone.

"Yes.....Done....hahahaha...yes...ofcourse....thank you ....... goodbye"

Reborn smirked one last smirk and closed his phone, he looked at his Dame-student and the Varia leader.

oohhh yes, he was in for a treat alright, he IS the greatest hitman in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME: YOSH!!!!!! YAYA FINISH!!!

Xanxus: Trash! why the heck did you let me loss!!!

Tsuna: HHIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Xanxus-san! don't hurt her!

Xanxus: *glare at Tsuna*

me: *makes an escape and call someone*

Hibari: *puts cellphone away* Get away from the herbivore or else, I will bite you to death

*fight!*

me: bye bye!

Tsuna: Suzu-chan!!!!

me: *grabs Tsuna* yosh! let's go eat cake with kyoko and haru!!!

Tsuna: HELP!!!

mw: bye bye -again