Chapter 18: Decimo Sensei! Eh-Wait! I mean Secretary-sensei!

".me: UWAHHHh!!!

Tsuna: W-WAIT! DON'T CRY I'LL DO IT!

me: uwahhh!!!!

Tsuna: Suzu does not own KHR!

ME: UWAHHH!!!!!

TSUNA: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

ME: I NEEEDDDDD YYAAAAOOOIIIIII!!!

TSUNA: SIGH...WELLL...

ME: YOUR BORING! I WANT STORY! I WANT STORY!

TSUNA:.....OKAY....

ME: START!

EDITED @: 4/22/2014 @ 11:42 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye Settimo-san!" Tsuna waved with a smile. The Axelia famiglia bowed low to their boss and stepped back, making some of the Settimo's friends say goodbye. "Sorry for staying overnight Decimo" the Settimo answered back. Tsuna just chuckled and smiled yet again for the boss. Leaving  the vongola mansion, the Settimo fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed a person's number. 

"Well....yes...he's doing fine,great actually...hm......ok.......ofcourse...." He hang his phone up and took a picture of Tsuna. He then sent it to the mystery man and said "goodbye"

"Why do I have a feeling that, that was my dad" Tsuna mumbled to himself. "Hn, Juudaime?" Gokudera asked. "N-nothing Gokudera-kun." Tsuna smiled and walked towards the doors.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Uwaaah! The meeting is finally done!" Tsuna stretched.

Reborn on the other hand, has plans, so this will be very bad for our dear Tuna fish. "Tsuna, call every one of your guardians, we're having  a meeting in thirty minutes. Be late, more training with Xanxus"

Tsuna nodded abruptly and ran as fast as he can to catch up with each and everyone of them, including Mukuro, whom Tsuna is looking for right this very moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours have gone by, Axelia Settimo has gone home, but the rest of the Axelia famiglia still stayed with their classmates, even though they are VIP's and are nowhere to be found, except when they train in the training rooms and sometimes when they eat. Right now, Tsuna, his guardians and Reborn are discussing about how they should treat their classmates and if they would ever be part of the mafia. After a few more minutes, the meeting ended and the others went out.

"So..your saying I should be the one teaching them along with my guardians?" Tsuna asked the baby infront of him, while pointing at himself and the present guardians behind him.

Reborn nodded and said "This afternoon. 1pm . Don't be late, or else" Reborn smirked one last time and left. Tsuna then turned around and sighed. Great.. the only ones left with him now were his rain and storm, the others must have roamed the mansion again... And then there was the fact that he can't say he was the Decimo or else, their lives might change for the better or worst, Tsuna didn't know. But he guessed he really doesn't have a choice anymore.

"Juudaime! What will we do in the classes, we won't be in it right?"

"Hahahaha, maa.. Gokudera sure is excited!"

"Why you... BASEBALL BAKA!" Gokudera shouted. And all Tsuna did was smile at his guardians. "Well, to answer your question Gokudera-kun. I-I will be teaching the others with the two of you."

"Teaching what Tsuna?" Yamamoto asked.

"Mafia and teach them how to fight and many more"

"Oh..."

"DON'T WORRY TENTH! I WILL BE HERE TO BE YOUR ASSISTANT!! "

"T-thank you Gokudera-kun" Tsuna smiled happily as he relieved himself. Gokudera and Yamamoto was there....what could possibly go wrong?

Oh...a lot....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good Afternoon sir...." Everyone greeted, but stopped midway when Tsuna walked in with his two guardians and was smiling at them awkwardly.Everyone had a mask of confusion and it just got worst when Tsuna didn't look their way.

"G-good Afternoon, Minna-san...I-I will be teaching you guys some-", but Gokudera, who was very excited cut his boss off. "HOW TO FIGHT!" he finished. Everyone who has seen the three fight, were wide eyed and was gaping. Kaneda, being one of the people who saw them fight raised his hand. As he was called by Tsuna, he stood infront of everyone and asked. "U-um...so...the part in which..uh..we...um..." Kaneda stuttered. Damn! He never stutters! He's a bully! and proud to be one to!

"Hm?" Tsuna asked as he tilted his head to the side

"So.. the part in where we're part of the mafia now, is true?" Asking this, everyone too wondered. 

You see, before this class, the last few days were not only about lessons, but also the mafia. Yesterday, when Dino was in charge of them, he spilled the beans (in which Reborn planned out the whole time). Dino stated that the class would be part of the mafia now, since they already knew about Vongola Decimo's guardians, but was still undecided, since Tsuna objected to the idea.

So, now, let's go back to the present and see what they are currently doing right now. Hm... everyone's eyes were glued to Tsuna..hm...and everyone was wide eyed. Ok, let's go back a bit. *backward music*. "Yes...the Decimo didn't want you guys to be involved as I said before, there is someone even higher in position than me." Tsuna said as he sat down at the front table and leaned back at his comfortable chair.

Everyone was shocked. They were part of the  mafia now....in an italian branch...just because of....Reboyama-sensei. "So.." Everyone was cut through their train of thoughts as they saw Tsuna with a smile on.. 

"Let's start the class?" he said as his two guardians thought up a brilliant plan.

Gokudera grinned at his boss while Yamamoto chuckled. 'Payback time' the two thought as they looked at each other and nodded.

__________________________________________________________________________

me: ehehehe..I am so sorry for the shorty, but I really wanted to end it there.

Tsu: *reading something in the laptop*

me: *looks over and squeals!* KYAAA! YOUR AN 1827 AND 6927 ADDICT!?

Tsu: *blush* No! I-

*Hibari and Mukuro comes in*

H: Che, tsunayoshi, come with me

T: *NnnnnNnOoooODddddD* hai.. K-kyouya..

M:....kufufufu?

me: yup, Kufufufu

*H and T leaves*

me: meh~ I'm going out *leaves*

M: D-don't leave me!!!!!!!!!-