Chapter 15: Lunch

me:  VOOOOOIIIII  !!!!!!!!!!! TSUNA!!!! DISCLAIMER!!!!!

Tsuna: HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around* eto~ Where's Squalo-san?

me: hm? oh, I was just practicing his voice

Tsuna: what for?

me: nothing

Tsuna: oh~ ok! 

*Mukuro enters*

Mukuro: kufufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun<3 let's do teh disclaimer together?

Tsuna: *shudders* H-Hai!

me: yosh!!!! go!

Tsuna: Suzu-chan....

Mukuro: does not own....

both: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Reborn: Ciassu!

me: gomene Reborn it's about to start

Reborn: che, Dame-Tsuna!!

Tsuna: hhiiiieee!!!!!!

me: ON TO THE STORY!!

Mukuro: kufufufufu

EDITED @11/17/13-1:14 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lunch is Served, Decimo" one of the butlers announced as he entered a magnificent room of the west wing.  It was where Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto and Ryohei were staying. Ryohei, being the ever-so-uh... smart guardian, he ran as fast as he could towards Tsuna when he saw how badly beaten Tsuna was after the fight (even though he won it!) "Thank you, Cornelio" Tsuna said as he winced at the pain of his wounds being closed by the sun guardians flames. Though it healed you it hurts like hell and I quote from Mukuro "It's like your skin is being stretched so that it could close up the wound and then-" when Lambo cried, he was given a big smack at the head by a pouting Tsuna.

The butler bowed as he left the room with a small smile plastered on his face. He looked at the watch on his right wrist and sighed "Well, it's time", the butler smiled once again and disappeared into thin air, leaving behind some purple mist at his wake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The students of Namimori chattered when they went into the dining room but others still gaped like a goldfish since they still aren't used to the elegant and exquisite room. While others on the other hand were still talking about the masked Decimo and his friends. Though no one really questioned where Dame-Tsuna went. More likely scrubbing dishes or doing the Decimo's work for the said Decimo. This afternoon, they were to have a class again, fortunately there's no math and unfortunately there is still the 'mafia' subject which will be taught by Dino, whom the girls went gaga over. For their first day of the lesson they are to be told about Vongola and it's basic knowlegde. What the seven flames mean, about the guardians and basically about their history. Ofcourse they didn't include the secrets.

Now, it was time for lunch, whichthe students were grateful for and that the students, who also learned some vongola tradition- that they won't start eating without the boss- did what the traditions told them, because they were afraid. (especially at the cloud guardian). "Chrome-chan!" Kyoko blurted out as soon as she saw Chrome coming inside the room. Chrome looked at Kyoko and smiled at her as her response to her greeting. Chrome and Mukuro came in the room with Lambo ,Haru and I-pin.

HIbari came in next, then the Axelia Famiglia. (The Varia ate at another dining room- you know why-). As the latter came in, there was a slight *boom* coming from one of the halls, the a scream, then a lot of curses, then a laugh, then an *extreme*, then a *boom*, then another laugh and scream, then...........you get the point.