8|Storm of Trouble

Waking up the next morning I felt more refreshed and better. With a smile on my face I jumped out of bed, headed towards the closet, grabbed clothes, then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

  While showering I suddenly realized why I'm all happy. Today is the day the cast comes off my arm. Without Loki's magic this stupid cast would have been on for an even longer time but he's super awesome and used his magic to speed up the healing process.

  Quickly changing into my black jeans, California shirt, leather jacket, and put my brown combat boots. Looking into the mirror I brushed my neck long brown hair and pushed my bangs to the side before leaving the bathroom.

  Taking my phone out of its charger I held my right arm close to my stomach as I left my room, entered the elevator, and waited patiently for it to open.

  Once the metal doors slid open I speed walked towards Bruce's lab, he's almost always there. I should know since when I'm not working and at the tower we would go to his lab where we worked on things as well as me learning more about his field of science and him learning about my field of science.

  "Llama!" That would be Bruce's nickname. You see he gained the nickname one day when we were all watching a movie. Since I was new I got to pick, the movie I chose was The Emperor's New Groove. As we watched the movie Kuzco reminded me so much of Tony so Tony has the nickname of Kuzco. Later that day as I drank some Starbucks coffee my mind wondered and thought of it all the Avengers were Disney Princesses or Prince. That thought then turned into who ever was Kuzco would also need to be a llama, seeing as Kuzco turns into a llama in the movie. But then I thought that Tony should be Kuzco but Bruce should also be Kuzco just to turn into a giant llama so I made Tony Kuzco and Bruce Llama.

  "Over here!" Turning to my left Bruce was working on something at his table but stopped just for me. "What you need?"

  "Today is the day my cast is taken off!" I was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

  "That's right," he said taking off his glasses as I sat down on an extra swivel chair. "Alright let's get to it then."

»»

  After Bruce had taken my cast off my right arm I had left the tower, after notifying him of my whereabouts, and went towards a local ice cream shop.

  I had gotten one scoop of chocolate, one scoop of mint chocolate, and another scoop of cookies and cream. If you can't tell I'm a chocolate lover.

  Now I'm walking through Central Park eating the last bits of my ice cream before throwing it away at a nearby trash can. Lately I've been visiting the park lots, mostly for the projects in Blossomwater but even in my free time I would just came here and walk around.

  Up ahead I spotted Steve and Peter walking around, I think that's them anyways, although it seemed useless since they were across the park and most likely couldn't see me. My hand went up to wave at them but immediately went down as the click of a bullet sounded.

  Dropping down to the ground the bullet made a crack in the concrete. Getting up on my feet and checking back a dude with a black and red suit, some kind of high tech maniacal over is left eyes but had a mask on, and a bunch of weapons here and there.

  "Who the freak is you?" I asked as he took out a katana. "Aw hell naw! You get a weapon while I'm weaponless!" I couldn't really read his facial expression seeing as he had a MASK on but I was able to tell from the slight movements that he was going to throw something.

  Just as suspected assassin dude threw his katana at me. Luckily I was all prepped and went all Matrix on this dude but instead of just dodging the katana I got hold of the handle.