16|Shocked

((3rd Person POV))
The very next morning everyone was wide awake, even if some of them fell asleep late at night they were still up in the morning ready for another days search.

They had all gathered in the main floor living room eating as well as discussing for different plans until the large flat screen tv turned on by its own.

"Tony?" Clint asked as he rose from the kitchen stool.

"It's not me," the billionaire answered as all eleven of them slowly walked closer and closer towards the screen before the screen went form black to a tied down Samantha.

She was still in the sports bra and leggings. She sat in a metal chair as her hands and feet were bound down to the chair. If some of them looked closely they could see some sort of collar around her neck. Her head moved from side to side before she lifted her head with confusion written clearly all over her face.

"You've got to be kidding me," was the first thing she said as she was looking to her left. "You're the bipolar one aren't you?"

"Took you long to figure out," Natasha immediately recognized that voice.

"He's the one behind this?" She said out loud for the others to hear.

"Who is it Nat?" Bucky asked as the redhead assassin was gripping the pillow hard enough.

"Her boss from work. Willie." As the assassin said his name he appeared right into the camera.

"You want to say hi to your friends?" He questioned as he faced the camera. "No?" He asked as Sam stayed quite. "Oh well, your lost."

"What do you want with me?" She asked as he turned towards her.

"Simply to unlock your true self."

"And what would that be?" Leonardo (A/N: that's Willie's first name) shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't know but that's for us both to figure out."

"As if I would help with anything associating the bad guys," she hissed. "Try your best." Leonardo just smirked as he got up from his crouch position and took something out of his pants.

"If you say so," from the top right hand corner they could see him holding a small remote which he pressed and a shock was heard as Samantha jumped in the metal chair.

Leonardo walked in front of the camera once more as he held up the controlar. A sinister smile was plastered on his face.

"Shock control," he said. "My own design after learning about a dog shock collar. Although this one was made to seem like a piece of jewelry so when out in public no one will suspect a thing," he pressed the button again and Sam jumped just the slightest but they could all see her nails digging into ark of the metal chair. "Why not a little scream? Hmm?"

"Screw yourself," she said chasing Leonardo to frown.

"That's not very nice to say," he then walked out of the camera before walking back with him pushing a cart. "Mother always used to say when you have nothin' nice to say don't say it at all. I guess your mother never taught you that so I'll have to." He picked up a medium sized knife as his brown eyes glanced at the knife before jamming it into her left thigh.