26|Soul Mates

The very next morning was pleasant. I had woken up to the bright blue light once more and this time I hadn't mind it. If anything I'm accustomed to seeing it, even though I've only seen it three or four times.

This time when I woke up I stayed where I was. This is a vacation, of sorts, after all! I should be relaxing and sleeping for however long I want to sleep for. But then at the same time I don't want to stay in bed. I want to explore more of Whitehaven Beach, I want to do things that I've never gotten the chance to do.

"Morning," glancing up from the arc reactor to Tony's brown eyes.

"Morning," I replied back. "What shall we do today?"

"Maybe we can..." he trailed off thinking. "Oh! How about we just go to the beach? Yesterday you said it was really nice there so let's go there again." A smile rested on my face.

"Okay. Then get out." With that I pushed him off the bed hearing a loud thump before he stood up playfully glaring at me.

((Tony's POV))
I couldn't stop thinking about Sam. She has changed me, no doubt about it. I knew the others could see that, when she was with that psychopath I was very different and not in the way that Sam sees me in. For one I drank a lot more than I originally do.

But now being here in a place where she's always wanted to go, with her smiling and carefree, it just makes me all happy inside. Oh God I'm starting to sound like a girl, I thought while leaving the bathroom.

Standing in the middle of the room was an angel. Why do I sound so cheesy? I thought but shook it away. It's worth it. Sam was in green sweat shorts that stop at the top of thighs with a white shirt, just barely could I see her tummy. She had sunglasses on the top of her head and she wore sandals.

"You done drooling?" She asked as I snapped my head up.

"Tony Stark doesn't drool," she just crossed her arms over her chest while humming.

"Mmmm. That's not what the line of silva at the corner of your mouth say," quickly my hand shoots up to find a line of drool.

"Damn it," I cursed to myself causing her to laugh. "Shall we get going?"

"I think we shall," opening the door for her she walked out smiling and I followed behind her.

We made small talk as we rode down the elevator and into the lobby. Outside the weather was nice, the sun was high with a small breeze, and the perfect amount of shade from the forest around.

We started walking down the beach, neither one of us saying anything. I wanted to tell her that I love her. It's not a lie, it's not like the times I would tell some random chick that I love her to get in her pants. Originally that's what I planned, to fake loving her just to get in her pants, but over time I've learned that she isn't like most girls, where they would fall to their knees if I do much as glanced at them. No. She's much more than that, she's... unique.

Glancing at her now, I see that. She watched the sun as the crystal blue water. Her light blue and brown eyes shone in the sun light as her beautiful smile beamed. I know I sound cheesy but Sam's worth it.

"You okay Tony?" She asked turning towards me.

"Uh? I mean yeah I'm fine," she nodded her head with a smile on her face. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure," we both stopped walking and I stood in front of her.

"I have this theory that some people are drawn together because their atoms were near each other when the universe was created and over time those same atoms keep coming back together."