12|Making You Feel Better

The very next morning I had woken up on the couch. Must have fallen asleep here, I though as my light blue and brown eyes scanned around the room to find Wally and Haki both asleep on another couch curled up together.

  Getting up from the couch I walked into the kitchen where I made some soup, saltine crackers, medicine, cup of water, and a rag that was washed in cold water.

  Opening the door to the room Tony was still sleeping on the bed so I placed the tray on the nightstand beside, crouched down on the floor and pressed the back of my hand against forehead. He was still hot but not as badly as of yesterday.

  Grabbing the wet rag I folded it up before placing it on his forehead. Mum had done this with me whenever I got sick and it would help a butt ton, hopefully it works with Tony.

  As I went to get up a hand shot out grabbing mine. That scared me enough to make me jump up and scream about. Turning around Tony was awake and holding my hand and my free hand was pressed against my chest.

  "Tony!"

  "Yes Gem?" He asked.

  "Why did you do that?! It scared the bee-Jesus-out of me!"

  "Sorry," he said letting go of my hand and sitting up. "Why the rag on my forehead?"

  "Its to help you. When I was smaller my mum would do that with me whenever I got sick and it helped me out so it's going to help you as well," he nodded his head. "Now eat the soup then take the pills." Placing the tray in front of him Tony started eating the soup.

  "You're thinking," he said.

  "What?"

  "You're thinking," he repeated.

  "And how can you tell?" He smiled eating some noodles before answering me.

  "When you're thinking your brows furrow just a bit. Quite cute if I do say so myself." I rolled my different colored eyes at him.

  "Whatever," he just smirked while eating his soup. "I was thinking after you finished eating and I was finished eating as well we could both go down to the swimming pool to help you cool off a bit more."

  "I have a swimming pool?"

  "How do you not know you have a swimming pool?" I questioned as he shrugged his shoulders. "This is your own tower after all."

  "Eh. It's a huge tower. Hard to remember where everything is."

  "Alright just eat your soup I'll get you some swimming clothes for you to change in." Getting up from the bed I walked out and closed the door behind me. Let's just hope he doesn't try anything. Although I'm positive he would try something, it's Tony Stark after all.

((Tony's POV))
  Midway while drinking the watery part of the soup Gem came back inside handing me some swim trunks before leaving. I had finished the soup quickly, took the pills, then changed really quick to meet up with Gem.

  I probably threw up five or so times while making my way to the floor where the swimming pool was. When the doors opened I had rushed into the bathroom, threw up, washed my mouth before leaving to find Sam on the other side.

  She took off her tower to reveal her wearing a swimsuit. Holy shit, she looks way more sexier. If anything she looks like an angel. I was ripped out of my thoughts by her voice.