10|Lunch Date

((Samantha's POV))
  "Bye guys I'm heading off to work!" I called out as I entered the hallway but Steve stopped me.

  "You're going to work?" He questioned as he stood in front of the elevator, blocking me from pressing the button.

  "Well duh. I need to work to gain money."

  "You got attacked yesterday, have wrapping around your stomach, you got cut on your leg and arm, and you still want to go to work?"

  "Yeah," I said as if it were the most obvious answer.

  "But-"

  "I can handle myself Steve," I could see he was have a mental battle in mind so I had to do something that I hate doing. "Steve?" His blue eyes glanced down at my light blue and brown eyes as they grew wider and my hands slowly trailed up his arm. "I'll be fine. I promise." From where I was at Steve was shaking just the slightest as he was slowly blushing.

  "I-I... um... really..."

  "Please," my eyes were like the cat from Shriek wide.

  "O-okay." Smiling at my small victory I kissed Steve's cheek before pressing the elevator button down and the door immediately opened.

  "Thank you!" As the doors closed I could see Steve touch his cheek as the blush was obviously noticeable.

»»

  Entering my little office I checked out the photos I had at the moment. Most of them were of weddings, the city, and family events. Blossomwater Photos was a place were we take pictures for almost every occasion.

  My office was a nice size, Willie had said that the office hasn't ever been used so I was lucky. The walls to my side and behind were a nice white color but the wall in front of me was purely glass as well as the door.

  My laptop was open with aLIEz by di-jo featuring Paperblossom played on through my headphones. My neck long brown hair was combed nicely as my bangs were off to the side.

I took off my headphones when Willie was seen knocking on my door before entering with his beautiful pearly white smile.

"Hey there Angel," have I ever told you that is voice is like a harp.

"Hey Willie. You need anything? New job for me?"

"No, I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me?" I had to fight with myself just not to smile so wide that it will hint that I liked him just the slightest.

"Sure. Where to?" Grabbing my phone and hanging my camera around my neck I stood beside him as we walked towards the elevator.

"I was thinking of a small cafe near by."

"Sure." We had rode down and towards the cafe while talking about random things. We never asked one another anything too personal about our lives and that's just want made him so great.

When we arrived to the cafe we sat at a window seat. The waitress had asked for our drinks; I went with a hot chocolate while Willie went with black coffee. I had giggled just the slightest as he had said, "Coffee. Black like my soul." I understood the reference because it was what Clary had said in City of Bones of the Mortal Instruments Series.

Now we both were sipping on our hot drinks while awaiting for the food we ordered. I was gazing outside, my head sideways from Willie as my light blue and brown eyes gazed at New York. I could never get tired of this city, from a view down below or up above.

"You are a very beautiful lady," Willie said out of the blue.

"What?" I asked turning to him with a small smile.