2|This Ain't A Guest Room

Pepper had told me that I was lucky to get a whole floor to myself, apparently I'm just lucky like that. When Pep had shown me to my "guest room" my mouth was wide open in awe. The "guest room" wasn't even a guest room, it looked like someone else's bedroom.

"Close that mouth of yours," Natasha had warned as she walked into the room.

"How exactly can I when this room doesn't even look like a guest room?" Both ladies just giggled or smiled at my reaction.

"It's Tony what'd you expect?" Pepper said but I couldn't really expect anything from Stark since I just barely met him. "You can start unpacking your things, whenever you're finished just come to the main floor me and Nat will be there." I gave a thumbs up as the two ladies walked out of the room I'll be occupying.

>>

Two hours. That's how long it has taken me to unpack my things. All that I brought with me were two large suitcases, my backpack, my camera bag, and my camera. May not seem much but it surely was much.

While unpacking I had changed out of my clothes and into some sweats, a baggy shirt, and an oversized hoodie. I had some socks on as well, normally I would be barefoot but since this isn't my home I won't do that.

Placing my Nikon D3400 camera on the nightstand that was to the right of the bed I got off my lazy bum and exited the room to meet up with the two other girls in this place.

Once the doors opened I walked turning to my right only to collide into a wall. Before I even had a chance to fall something stopped me. Following the arm to its body Bucky held me, what made this even more interesting was the arm that held me from falling was pure metal.

Bucky must have seen my gaze because he was quick to get me up and cover his metal arm. "No no, no no. I want to see metal arm." I gave him my big eyes and he smiled down at me.

"Fine," he said and a wide smile spread on my face as he pulled up his sleeve.

"Whoa," I said breathless as my light blue and brown eyes scanned over the metal arm. "Is this Vibranium alloy?" I asked glancing up at Bucky as he nodded his head. "That's awesome. Like you have no idea how hard I'm fangirling at the moment. Just... wow."

  Bucky just chuckled the slightest as he rolled down his sleeve. "That's the first reaction I've had where the person isn't freaked out."

"How can I freak out!" I exclaimed. "My second major was engineering and from what I could see lots of design went into this arm of yours to work properly in all situations. Think of this arm more of a power-up than a burden." Tapping his metal arm I walked past him and into the living room where Pep and Nat were found lounging around.

Both ladies seemed to have noticed me when I sat down in between them. "Sammy!" Pep exclaimed. "How was unpacking?"

"Tiring," she just giggled causing me to smile.

"I have a question to ask you Sam," Natasha asked as I turned towards her.

"And I'll like to answer that question of yours."

"Why take the deal?"

"What?"

"The deal with Tony," Red explained further. "Where if he causes you to blush then you go on a date with him. You know he'll do anything to make you blush."