2.2

With James meeting Grant and his belief that Grant was trying to pull some move on me. He decided it was time for a 'long overdue' date night. Which would be great if he hadn't planned it during his busiest week and to make matters worse he knew he'd get in big trouble if he didn't show up on set for work but this old fella didn't care. Bless him for it.  So here I was after cleaning up around the house, now preparing for a dinner date. A simple lace dress and some dressing shoes, and I was ready in an hour.

"Beautiful as always." James said giving me a peck on the lips as we headed out.

The restaurant was a nice type of diner, and I saw a karaoke machine. James' eyes lit up like a child on Christmas day. We ordered our meals and his eyes were still on the small karaoke stage, it was cute at first but now it was just annoying. Mainly because as we ate, he would continue to look at it and I kid you not he almost ate a napkin.

"Alright Sinatra, if you want to sing so badly just do it," I said with a stupid smile on my face.

"Well, since you insist my lovely. This one is for you." He said getting up and giving me a kiss on the cheek, then running to the karaoke machine.

I could see him race through the song book as continued to look for a song. When he finally found one that he liked, he gave me this crazed happy look as he gave me two thumbs up and walked up the stage. The microphone in his hand and the song began to play. The moment I heard his singing voice, my mouth flew open; his voice was so smooth and strong I was madly in love at this point. When the song ended, I was the first one to clap; he looked at me with a huge grin on his face as he walked back to the table we were at.

"You never told me you could sing like that," I gushed as he sat back down.

"Eh, that was nothing just a good song." He mockingly spoke, then gave a laugh as he took my hand and kissed it.

"You are amazing you know that right?" I said as we took our glasses and gave a cheer to the amazing evening at hand.

After that night I tried to make him sing for me more often, and it worked some what. Three days after I started asking him to sing he began to just do a bunch of annoying 90's songs and the name game song. The blessing was now a curse, but a cute one at that. 

(A/N: Short chapter sort of filler but next chapter will be more well written)