3.2

James and I had agreed that I'd be spending the weekend over at his flat. It sounded like quite the lovely idea, until I realized I had to pack clothing. This week I'd been fairly sluggish about everything. 

" 'ello beautiful, ya started packing yet? I have fun things planned for the weekend." His voice rang through the phone speaker.

"No, I'm not really in the mood to pack. Just kinda slouching around a wee bit," I said sounding bored as I tried not to laugh. He did though, and it made me happy hearing his laugh.

"If you're not ready by the time I get there, Bunny Jones I will make ya wish ya were." His voice threatened, I rolled my eyes not buying it.

"Sure thing, and I'll turn into Mary Berry while ya at it." I replied with a laugh.

"Alright then, see you in an hour little girl." He said hanging up. 

He wouldn't do anything, that big softy. I messed about on my phone texting Valentina about our plans, then headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of crisps. Sitting on the couch, I looked through movies to watch on the telly. After much debating between Finding Nemo and Ariel I chose neither. Instead I saw Ace Ventura in pile of dvd's and went with that. Right as I was getting up to put it in the disc player there was a knock on my door. Great.

"Hiya, has it already been an hour?" I said letting him in, he took off his hat and looked at me.

"Where's ya bag at?" He said, I shrugged going back to my bag of crisps.

"Ya mean this one?" I answered grabbing my crisps, putting a handful in my mouth.

"You're lucky I love ya, c'mon we have plans tonight." He said taking me upstairs and helping me choose outfits for the weekend.

The drive to his place was lovely. Kisses were never spared with him. Every stoplight or stop sign he had the chance, he took it. After a bit, of snooping around, I'd found his candy stash in his glove compartment. 

"You have lollies, I'm getting one. Ya want one? Also why do ya have candies in ya car?" I said grabbing a berry lolly.

"Because sometimes I just want candy. Give me a caramel please," he said as he kept driving.

After I handed him his sweet, I took his hat off him. He didn't say anything but he did give me a laugh and a shake of the head. I looked at my reflection in the car mirror, then gave him a thumbs up.

"You're too adorable, for ya own sake. We're here." He said giving me a kiss before running and I mean running out of the car to go open my side of the car.

"I could've done it lovely," I said with a giggle.

"But ya shouldn't, that's what I'm here for." He said taking his hand in mine as we walked into a theatre. 

We didn't see his film, but we did see another Marvel film, it was a bit angsty for my taste. He liked it though, and it was nice seeing him smile. A lot of girls want attention to them and for them but I don't mind doing things he wants to. 

James

I knew she wasn't really into the movie I'd chosen, but she didn't say anything. Like always she smiled at me, and held my hand as the movie went on. 

"So'd ya like it?" I asked as we drove to my flat.

"Yeah, what about you? Your smile gave it away." She said with a giggle.

"Oh man, the action was wicked. Tomorrow, is gonna be better though I promise." I said kissing the back of her hand.

When I pulled up to my flat, she got out before I could help her. Then I saw her struggling with the bags and ran to help her.

"Bunny are you okay?" I said helping her up.

"Sorry, I was just trying to make an - oh gosh I'm bleeding." She said looking at her scraped up knee.

"Lemme get these, I'll clean ya up when we get inside." I said taking the bags from her.

Once inside I took her upstairs to my room, where I'd left the first aid kit. Sitting her down on the bathroom counter where the sink was I looked at her knee.

"It doesn't look too bad, just needs a band-aid?" She said looking at me.

"Yes, just gotta clean it first." I said taking some of the rubbing alcohol and dabbing it into the scrape, she started crying. Not sure of what to do, I kissed her cheek and told her it'd be over soon.

"Sorry for being a big baby. It just really hurt." She said wiping her eyes, I shook my head.

"it's fine, I'm just glad you're okay." I said kissing her. "Your lips taste like the lolly," I said causing her to laugh. 

"I love you, and thank you," she said kissing me again.