1.4

I woke up with her body on top of mine. Last night was still so hard to believe, it all happened so quickly but I was happy. Happy that she believes in me, and that she put her trust in me. Her little lips letting out snores, she looked perfect in that moment, but even more perfect awake. I waited for her to wake up but it was early morning, so I got up and decided to make her breakfast. I tried my best not to make that much noise, but was failing at it. The clock in her kitchen ready 8:37, still fairly early. After about a half hour or so, I heard wake up. Thankfully I had finished making breakfast; leaving it on the table I went back to the living room where she was covered up in a blanket.

"Morning beautiful," I said as rubbed her eyes, with a small yawn.

"Morning, when'd you wake up?" She asked, her eyes looking up at me.

"Ahh..about an hour ago, made breakfast for us too. Come on," I said trying to get her up. She pointed at her nude self, I gave her my shirt and waited for her.

"Thank you," she said as I helped her up. I put my arms around her waist as we walked to the kitchen, a giggle leaving her lips. It made me feel some how special, knowing she was smiling now. We ate in a comfortable silence, she complimented me on the food and then we were washing the dishes.

"So when do you go back to work?" I say trying to break the silence.
"Uhh...what's today?" She asked putting away the plates.

"Thursday." I said looking at my phone to make sure.

"I go back in a day." She spoke quietly.

"Well that's okay, do you not like your job?" I asked, she nodded.

"I do I just forgot how fast time passes." She said going upstairs, I knew she was sad about something. I just wish told me what.

"Please don't block me out. You promised me you'd trust me." I said following her to the room she went in.

"I'm not trying to block you out, I just want to think." She sighed, I held her trying to gently tell her soothing words. She eventually calmed down enough to talk to me.

"I just fear things, and I don't want to aggravate you." She said quietly, her head on my lap; I wasn't going to judge her because I know what the pain of not having parents, and lacking love.

"You can tell me anything, you know I'll listen to you." I said and she nodded.

"I just fear you'll leave like people have done in the past. I fear loneliness, I doubt myself, why me? You could do so much better. Everyone wants to be a blonde, and have blue eyes and that whole cliché. They sell it everywhere but that's why I hate myself. I know how I look but the world loves it, and I hate that people judge me by it. Anyways I don't even understand anymore. Anything." She sighed out.
"Well I don't really care about your physical, you're a good person. As for loneliness, and your fear of me leaving. I promised you from the start, that I'm always gonna be here for you. I hope you believe me when I say that." I spoke placing a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Can we have a smoke? I haven't had one in ages." She said sitting up, I can't lie when I say I was surprised she said that.

"Yeah sure, I think I have a pack in my car. Let me go get them, I'll be right back." I said going to my car, the idea of Bunny smoking was kinda cool, and also crazy. When had she ever found a liking to it? Thoughts about this clouded my head but then the smoke leaving her small lips did that too.

"Good?" I asked as she took another slow drag.

'Yeah I guess, it's like when I was a teen. My dad used to get so bonkers every time I took three from his pack, but then again it was fun back then." She said with a smile; the nicotine was already calming us down.

"Visit me at work? If you can?" She asked putting out the remainder of her cigarette.

"Of course, I'd love to see where my lovely girlfriend works." I said with a stupid smile on my face. She rolled her eyes, coming near me and hugging me. I hugged back as I finished my cig, and then we went out for lunch.