2.3

As the movie continued shooting, I got to see James less and less. My mind was beginning to cloud and I didn't know what to do. I knew he was on set most of the time and I felt wrong for taking up his time. But one night he texted me first.

J: hey lovely, how are you?

B: I miss you

B: I just want to see you already

B: I'm happy when I'm with you

after two minutes of anticipation and emotions all in my head he ended up calling me.

"I miss you too, I wish I could be there with you every night. It's almost over though and I'll be all yours again. I promise, you know I love you so much." This was the first thing he told me.

"I'm sorry I'm so stupid and selfish and I wish I could just understand that this is your career, I'm really sor-"

"No, no, no, you have every right to be concerned, we both carry different lives but you make me happy and you've said I make you happy. That's what matters is that we're happy together and nothing can separate us. I promise," he said. His voice always has a way to calm me down, and I'm so thankful that he accepts me as I am.

"I love you, you know that right?" I said quietly into the phone.

"Yes, and I love you. I'll be home soon enough, promise." He said, and I started smiling. 

The rest of that night all that we talked about was us and what were going to do when he got back, which I was excited for. Then we realized it was already two in the morning and decided to go call it a night. My mind was still making up scenarios of wonderful things that could happen and also thinking about everything that has already happened.

Work was boring sometimes, because we would run out of interesting books and all that would be left are stupid magazines. However one magazine caught my attention, it had a picture of the movie James was on right now. Being curious I looked inside to where the article about the movie was, and saw his character. He looked good for Professor X, and I kept reading some of the things he said in interviews.

"Oi, is that that McAvoy loser? What a knob." A familiar voice said, I smirked going along with it.

"I know right? I heard the poor sod can't get a proper shag." I said getting up from the seat I was on and looking at him.

"You're mean," he said pulling me in for a hug. I loved his scent, leaning into the hug I gave him a big kiss.

"I missed you, you knobhead." I said with a giggle as we pulled away from the hug.

"I missed you too." He said giving me another kiss, his hands grasping mine.

"But you have to be on set. Did you sneak out?" I said playfully as he shrugged giving me a funny face.

"Weeeelll...I wouldn't call it sneak out, more of left with out saying is all." He said, and I couldn't stop from laughing but soon I realized that was a bad idea because I got weird looks so I decided to go outside with him instead.

"James you're going to get in big trouble, and I don't want that for ya," I said feeling guilty about the whole situation.

"Don't worry about it, I wanted to see you. You're important to me." He said moving my loose hair out of my face.

"Well what do you want to do?" I asked him, then he looked at his watch.

"Wanna go get some lunch?" He asked.

We decided on Nandos, which was fine by because I hadn't had it since I was young. I could tell some guys kept staring at us, which wasn't unusual I think. Then one of them came up to James.

"You're in the new X-Men movie ain't ya?" He said looking at James.

"Yeah, you an X-Men fan?" James said talking to the excited teenager.

"Of sorts, oi, so is Jennifer Lawrence as fit as she looks on the magazines?" He said, and I waited for James reply, but even he looked taken a back.

"Well, I'm here with my girlfriend and also Jen is a very good friend of mine, so I don't feel like I should answer that question." He said to the boy.

"Sorry 'bout that miss, you look lovely though. You doin' good professor, nice meeting ya." He said to me and James, then left with his friends.

"Well that was certainly unexpected, so is Jen proper fit then?" I said to James, causing him to choke on his drink.

"Bunny, you know I don't think of her like that." He said taking my hand in his.

"I know I just wanted to see how'd you  react." I said laughing at him, as I took a sip from my soda.