3.6

(Explicit Content)

After the week with Eloise, things had sorta gotten back to routine. Today was Thursday, and James was between preparing for another role so he was home for a bit. It was good to have him back, because knowing how busy he is time becomes precious. 

"Bunny, that boyfriend of yours is here to pick you up," Rachelle said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh thank you, I'll see you tomorrow Rachelle." I said with a small smile as I walked out of the bookshop.

Of course he'd come on his bloody motorcycle, I laughed as he took off his helmet.

"Hey," he said as I looked at him.

"This feels like one of those scenes from a high school movie, the good girl dating the baddie and all." I said with a laugh.

"Am I your baddie?" He asked playfully, I nodded playing along. "Here put on my jacket, by the way I got ya a helmet too." He went on helping me get on the motorbike.

It was like a rush, passing through cars. My grip on him was tight, then we pulled up to my place.

"Well, you play the baddie alright." I said mockingly, he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh I think I can play it well." He said his voice deeper now, I bit my lip hoping for what I expected.

We were kissing all the way to my room. His lips warm and welcoming. I couldn't hide how turned on I was right now and he knew it.

"Show you who's the baddie tonight," he whispered in my ear then placed kisses down my neck.

I want ya to," I said as we started undressing each other. His hands started roaming all over gently, he sat on the bed while I stood between his legs.

His lips began leaving trails towards my breasts. Everytime felt better than the last, soon I was being pushed onto the bed. My arms being held up against the head board of the bed, his belt in his left hand.

"We're gonna try something fun, you might wanna call into work and say you won't be able to go." He said, his voice rough. I simply bit my lip as he went on

With my arms tied up I couldn't do anything but watch. His head disappeared into my core, his breath fanning my arousal. My hips bucked as his mouth started moving. His movements painfully slow, as he teased me. All I could see were his eyes staring at me become a mess of moans and whimpers.
He came back up through wet kisses, his hard on pressed against my thigh. We kissed, the taste of me now on my lips and in my tongue.

"Ya gonna be a good girl for me?" He asked kissing my sweet spot.

"Y-yes sir" I whimpered out, he propped himself up.

"Good, suck." He commanded his manhood in my mouth.

Slowly I pleased him, his face was filled with plessure. He pulled me away before he could climax. Then positioned himself against my core.

Before I could adjust he slammed in me. His moves were ragged and rough. Hands gripping then bruising my skin, but I loved it.

The pain and the pleasure were so good to me. I could feel the pressure building up. My whimpers were louder, his movements becoming erratic as I clenched around him.

"You're gonna hold it, you better hold it." He groaned out smacking my arse making me whimper.

My legs quivered as I started clenching around him, desperately hoping for release.

"That's baby, do that again for me..almost there," he groaned. I rocked against him. "C*m for me." He groaned and I held nothing back. My head turning to side as I moaned out in pure ecstasy.

We caught our breath before he untied me. His kisses sweet and gentle again.

"Let's do that more often." I giggled crawling to him giving him a kiss.

"Maybe some other time, you are amazing." He said holding me.