3.0

When Nick left, my heart felt shattered. I was no better than James at this point. I went out for walks for the next few days. Nick'd try to call or text saying that we should just act like it never happened but I knew that he'd liked it just as much as I had. It wasn't James' lips though, his kisses held something that Nick's didn't. 

"Bunny? You seem out of it." Rachelle said to me as I gathered old books from the back and stacked them.

"I'm alright, just a wee bit tired is all." I said with a smile as I kept working.

"What's wrong? Is it that boy of yours?" She asked sitting on one of the backroom chairs we used at lunch.

"I think he's cheating on me. He is famous, it would make sense. I'm no better though, I kissed his best mate." I said putting the books down.

"Why'd you kiss his mate?" She asked, I sat down beside her.

"Sadness, anger, he called me clingy. I got emotional." I said owning my faults.

"He has you under the impression he cares about you, wants to see you better. You nearly think him God, well ain't. He's a poor sod, who sounds like a brat to me. Put'em in his place. Bunny, you let people into your life. Don't let'em step over ya. He truly loves you make'em prove it. I may be old but love is the same matter regardless. As for you kissing his mate, own up to it. Tell him why, maybe that'll wake him up a bit. Ay?" She said getting up from her seat.

"Wow, never knew you were that type of gal Rachelle," I said looking at her as she went to the door.

"Trust me, I know from experience. Time gives you that." She said walking out.

When I opened my front door, I was greeted by James holding flowers. I grabbed the flowers and headed for my room. He wasn't exactly who I wanted to see right now.

"Bunny I'm sorry about the phone call I was under a lot of stress." He yelled following me upstairs.

"Yeah bet Anne Marie took some of it off, didn't she? Well ya know what someone did the same for me, and it wasn't you." I said slamming my bedroom door before he could enter. I wasn't sure he was going to try and unlock it.

He didn't unlock it, he broke the door down.

"Who exactly were ya with that night?" He said pinning me against a wall. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Who were you with? I know all about her, you don't love me." I spat.

"I'm not seeing her, she was an ex."

"Bullocks, you're nothing but a slag, I knew you couldn't love me. But he said I'm not clingy, he said he knows me." I said as jealousy left with my words.

"And who is he?" James said 

"Nick," I said with a smirk. He didn't hit me, in fact it was the complete opposite. We ended up with scratches and swollen lips at the end of it. They used to tell me when I was younger it was better if it was filled with anger. I never believed it til now. I lit up a cig and laid back on the bed, he took it from my lips and placed it on his.

"You shagged him?" He asked after letting a puff of smoke out.

"No, kiss. You shagged her?" I said taking the cig back.

"No, didn't kiss either. She came on set and they took a picture. Her friend's in the film." He said taking it again.

"He felt bad, I felt bad. We felt bad. Bad people, we do bad things, we later regret." I said with a dry laugh.

"We'll make this work. But I'm the only guy you kiss from now on." He said looking straight at me.

"Yes sir," I said giving him a salute. Only causing for us to laugh. We're a fucking bloody mess.